Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus looking good in air

Reaction score
While filming the Manor video I posted earlier this week, and while I was shooting the drone footage, my production partner filmed a lot of b-roll and took some stills. He just send me this pic last night.
P1000300.jpg

Now, who in here doesn't think the H Plus is a beautiful looking bird when in the air and with the gear raised :)

Oh, if you haven't already check out the film here: Gunderslevholm Manor

I'm really liking mine. I never tire of people coming up to me and commenting on how quiet it is. Nice change from when I was flying the other brand. People more often than not commented that it sounded like a swarm of angry wasps!!

Reactions: mbernholdt
It is always a treat to see the H flying so smooth. These cold short days are killing my flying time though.

This post influenced me to take a pic of mine in the air today. Drove down to the Outer Banks of NC for some beach shots with the H Plus. It's only about an hour from my house in Virginia.

Attachments

• IMG_20181219_113738914~2.jpeg
    IMG_20181219_113738914~2.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20181219_113738914~2.jpeg
    IMG_20181219_113738914~2.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 33
While filming the Manor video I posted earlier this week, and while I was shooting the drone footage, my production partner filmed a lot of b-roll and took some stills. He just send me this pic last night.
P1000300.jpg

Now, who in here doesn't think the H Plus is a beautiful looking bird when in the air and with the gear raised :)

Oh, if you haven't already check out the film here: Gunderslevholm Manor

a happy man :)

Reactions: mbernholdt
This post influenced me to take a pic of mine in the air today. Drove down to the Outer Banks of NC for some beach shots with the H Plus. It's only about an hour from my house in Virginia.
Great shots

Reactions: TurboDad81
I was a DJI fanboy until I saw my first Yuneec Typhoon H. Then I saw the H Plus and had to buy one. It is a great flying bird and feel it is a a big competitor against the Phantom line of drones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss