Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus Won't Lift-off

I thought i had a problum too when my H+ motors would power up but,,when trying to take off they would shut off and i would hear 2 beeps...Answer was when you power up the motors you have to throttle up and lift off within about 5 seconds or the H will go into a default mode and the motors will shut down,then you will hear 2 beeps...must power down and power up again..SO,,once you power up the motors you must lift off within 5 seconds...hope this helps if your problum is not fixed yet!

Maybe someone on this forum can fix it for you?
You'll have to take a chance that it will come back properly fixed?
Maybe someone on this forum can fix it for you?
You'll have to take a chance that it will come back properly fixed?

The only "chance" is the air-time I lose. It's covered under warranty and I won't settle unless I'm content the problem is resolved.

I thought i had a problum too when my H+ motors would power up but,,when trying to take off they would shut off and i would hear 2 beeps...Answer was when you power up the motors you have to throttle up and lift off within about 5 seconds or the H will go into a default mode and the motors will shut down,then you will hear 2 beeps...must power down and power up again..SO,,once you power up the motors you must lift off within 5 seconds...hope this helps if your problum is not fixed yet!

Yes. I figured that out my first time out with the H+ a year ago. I'm a novice but not that far out of the loop. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis