Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Propellers

Reaction score
Cant seem to find any in stock Looking for a new set of H Propellers ( 480 ) OEM brand. Any ideas? Thanks

What's your location?

Just looked on Amazon.com they have them too.

Last edited:
Here's an ebay seller, that offers OEM h480 props. Yea, I did inquire with the seller if these were the real deal, affirmative.
Item #182426163599

Cant seem to find any in stock Looking for a new set of H Propellers ( 480 ) OEM brand. Any ideas? Thanks

Try this link to BHVideo.com. I trust many pilots here are familiar with the company. A lot of my photography gear has been obtained through B & H.

I have ordered a few sets over the past couple of years, including a few more spares when I was ordering something completely unrelated, back in December.

Yup... sometimes those annoying reminders that our data and our browsing history is being mined, actually pays off.

Jeff

Try this link to BHVideo.com. I trust many pilots here are familiar with the company. A lot of my photography gear has been obtained through B & H.

I have ordered a few sets over the past couple of years, including a few more spares when I was ordering something completely unrelated, back in December.

Yup... sometimes those annoying reminders that our data and our browsing history is being mined, actually pays off.

Jeff
Out of stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200115-231709.png
    Screenshot_20200115-231709.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 12
Be careful with Amazon. There are a few sellers advertising H props that are not OEM, but the advertising is written in a way alluding they are. Look hard at the image. If you don’t see the Yuneec name along with an A or B embossed on the prop it’s likely a fake/copy.

Reactions: Rubik
Be careful with Amazon. There are a few sellers advertising H props that are not OEM, but the advertising is written in a way alluding they are. Look hard at the image. If you don’t see the Yuneec name along with an A or B embossed on the prop it’s likely a fake/copy.
Terrestrial imaging and Horizon hobbies in the list, I take from what's Said on here that they are reputable dealers?

What's your location?

I am in Florida.

What's your location?

Florida.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning