Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H travel speed in turtle mode

Reaction score
H seems more jerky and not as slow as Chroma was.
I guess extra blades makes it respond more quickly
Could use some Dampening for camera work JM2CW
Other wise have about 4 flights on new H while waiting for my first one to come back from repair.
This one seems fine so far, afraid to fly very much in this near 100 degree temps!
Tim

Reactions: Jared
Other wise have about 4 flights on new H while waiting for my first one to come back from repair.
This one seems fine so far, afraid to fly very much in this near 100 degree temps!
Tim

I think if you don't push it too hard then the ESCs will be okay for short flights. But yeah, I don't fly in 100°F anyway. It gets over 100° this time of the year where I live so I usually wait until the evening to let things cool before flying.

I think if you don't push it too hard then the ESCs will be okay for short flights. But yeah, I don't fly in 100°F anyway. It gets over 100° this time of the year where I live so I usually wait until the evening to let things cool before flying.

After latest round of FW updates it seems turtle mode is slower it you arm and take off in turtle mode, strange
Tim

Tim

The OA system when activated will jerk the drone around at times. ??

Seems the initial reaction to small stick changes is too abrupt, could use some smoothing out!
PID gains I assume, but we do not have access like APM FC customizing.
Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop