Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H3 Mission planning app available?

Reaction score
Looking for help finding a mission planning app for use with survey photogrammetry and available on the ST16s and H3.

New pilot here. Thanks in advance for any help or tips

I believe the UAVToolbox app will work on the H3 but I'm not sure if anyone has tested it.
The app does work on the H Plus and the software on the H Plus and H3 are very similar.

It basically pre-programs a CCC route. You must use caution when programming the route however. Curved Cable Cam will fly a curved path between the waypoints unless the waypoints are in a straight line at the same elevation. With that in mind it is essential to set way points with extra height and away from any potential obstacles.

Reactions: WTFDproject
UAVtoolbox is a great app, however it doesn’t yet work with the H3. I too have the H3 and contacted the developer of UAVtoolbox. They haven’t been able to update it for the H3 since Yuneec hasn’t sent them one.
However, before I was experiencing binding issues, I was about to work with the developer to assist in getting the information they need to make it comparable with the H3. I am still in limbo, however, why don’t you contact them and find out.

I experienced last year with UAVtoolbox 3.2.2 to pre-program an automated flight with my H3. The result was, that when starting the CCC flight, the H3 approached the starting point and then immediately descended to ground. The reason is, that UAVtoolbox and the H3 flightcontroller interpret the given altitude values of the CCC flight program not to the same reference. The H3 operates on MSL values (altitude above sea level) whereas the UAVtoolbox operates on AGL values (altitude above ground).

The different treating of altitude values by H3 and UAVtoolbox was discovered in this thread:

When you scroll the thread down to the end you will find an explanation by Tuna for the different altitude handling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Anyone tried to instal Pix4D on Typhoon H3 for survey photogrametry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis