Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H3 sent for warranty repair to camera gimbal

Reaction score
I was wondering it anyone would be able to lend me some advice. I sent my drone in for warranty work over a hear ago. I got conformation that they received the drone and their tech's are looking at it. All the phone numbers they gave me were bogus. I believe I got a email in August saying due to Covid it may take a little longer to get my drone back ..... I thought this was a good company, that is why I purchased from them. I have all the documentation but can't get any answer I even wrote a letter and sent it USPS. It was returned. I don't know what to do. I never would have bought a Yuneec product if I knew they treated customers like this. Does anyone have any advice for contacting someone that might be able to help?
I purchased an H3 and had problems with gimbal I emailed Yuneec and received an email and they directed me to Vertigo drones which apparently is doing Yuneecs warranty work as well as general repairs after filing out repair request form I received a prepaid shipping label from Vertigo Drones and so far I have been impressed by their professional response I’ll report back when I get it back

Reactions: Mike Irish
Chicadog, kindly let me know if you have any problems with your repair.

I purchased an H3 and had problems with gimbal I emailed Yuneec and received an email and they directed me to Vertigo drones which apparently is doing Yuneecs warranty work as well as general repairs after filing out repair request form I received a prepaid shipping label from Vertigo Drones and so far I have been impressed by their professional response I’ll report back when I get it back
I am glad your experiences with Yuneec warranty service is going well so far. I am curious about when you purchased your H3 and when did you send it in for repair. I am asking because I suspect that your warranty work is being done through the new reorganized Yuneec USA that is using Vertigo Drones as their repair facility.

Those like @Bobcatt250 had sent their equipment in sometime between August of 2019 and April 2020. Their property got moved around, shuffled, shelved and shipped to other repair facilities when KAV Services went out of business due to the former Yuneec USA failing to pay them for the warranty work they were performing. Then Yuneec USA went into receivership and several were left hanging with no way to find out where their property was at or a way to get it back to get repair elsewhere.

This means your post is just a bit off topic and should be in a thread of its own.

I am glad your experiences with Yuneec warranty service is going well so far. I am curious about when you purchased your H3 and when did you send it in for repair. I am asking because I suspect that your warranty work is being done through the new reorganized Yuneec USA that is using Vertigo Drones as their repair facility.

Those like @Bobcatt250 had sent their equipment in sometime between August of 2019 and April 2020. Their property got moved around, shuffled, shelved and shipped to other repair facilities when KAV Services went out of business due to the former Yuneec USA failing to pay them for the warranty work they were performing. Then Yuneec USA went into receivership and several were left hanging with no way to find out where their property was at or a way to get it back to get repair elsewhere.

This means your post is just a bit off topic and should be in a thread of its own.
Thank you for sharing this information that makes a lot of sense is too bad such great drone has had a bad past history one can only hope they can do the right things now

Vertigo drones notified me today that they are awaiting authorization for warranty repair to gimbal from Yuneec
I believe your drone is good to go now and back on the way to you.
Good luck and have fun flying.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Forget Yuneec USA they are IDIOTS! and zero help! Ill never buy another of their drones!

Forget Yuneec USA they are IDIOTS! and zero help! Ill never buy another of their drones!
How would you know if they are idiots or not since you cannot contact them. The Q500’s you own have been in legacy status for 4 years or more and the H+ has not had a software/firmware update for close to 4 years.

What issues are you having that we might be of assistance with? We are fellow owners that try to help each other as a community.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval