Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

h520 8 gig sd card to small

Reaction score
well I filled the h520 internal sd card and it no longer logs flights looks like I have to download ever 250 flight logs or place a 16 to 32 gig sd card on the mainboard.

Hello, Guard the 8Gig card to update. In not even two flights, it will be filled. Put a hight speed card 32 gig, 64 gig or better 128 Gig. This is what I currently have and I am quiet for more than twenty flights.
Think about emptying your card with the flight logs that are no longer used for anything.
Very good card : Delkin micro SDXC V60 64 gb or 128 gb. I have no problem with this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Delkin-micro...TF8&qid=1541860011&sr=8-2&keywords=delkin+v60

Do I read this right that we can replace the internal MicroSD card in the H520? Last time I downloaded logs it took an age. A faster transfer would be appreciated!

I took the sd card off my dead h520 mainboard and was able to gain full access to the files on it with my laptop. the sd card is fat32 format style. to change out card copy all files on the 8 gig card to another card with larger size so long as that card is fat32 file structure and the capacity can be read by the h520 mainboard. however to do so you have to remove the top of the h520 off and remove the black silicon holding the sd card in it slot.

I do not like the large caps for esc on the h520 mainboard. not good quality and tend to puff and leak in about 2 to 4 years pending environment. pc mainboards of low quality used near same type for voltage regulations and they failed in about 3 years time. and I am expecting that there will be failures also on the h480 mainboard soon (not talking about the h plus mainboard yet due to how recent they been released to market.)due to these as well.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval