Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 battery warning does not function

Reaction score
Hi, I recently acquired a second hand H520 which flies fine (battery however last +/- 10 min before they reach 30% charge). In the settings I put 30% as a warning level so I'm warned ahead before battery levels are too low for a safe landing. I do not see/hear any warnings however when battery drops below 30% - what do I do wrong here? Suggestions?
Thanks

But I do go below the threshold - even to 20% and trigger should be @30%

reset the trigger from 30 to 31 or 32 percent. you will not get any warning until you dip below the threshold. if you reset it to 31 or 32 from 30 you will start getting the warning right at the 30 percent mark. in it current state you will only start getting the warning when the battery hit actual 29 percent. also the land at once warning will hit right at 15 percent mark. that can be adjusted as well. However I strongly recommend that to be reset at a higher number amount above 15 and never lower.

Last edited:
what I call land at once warning which hit at 15 percent is the second low voltage which flashes the rear led red. after that there is one final level which hits at 10 percent you do not want to hit that ever. unless you know every little detail on the in and outs of the h520. I would not make any changes unless you really know what you are doing for the second warning that hits at the 15 percent mark. and same goes for the final third. because those are found in the hidden advance menu and the h520 must be powered on at the same time.

[QUOTE = "MGee, post: 207044, membre: 22431"]
Salut, j'ai récemment acquis un H520 d'occasion qui vole très bien (la batterie dure cependant +/- 10 min avant d'atteindre 30% de charge). Dans les paramètres, j'ai mis 30% comme niveau d'avertissement, donc je suis prévenu avant que les niveaux de batterie ne soient trop faibles pour un atterrissage en toute sécurité. Cependant, je ne vois / n'entends aucun avertissement lorsque la batterie tombe en dessous de 30% - que dois-je faire de mal ici? Suggestions?
Merci
[/CITATION]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy