Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H abnormal battery warning alert

The files you provided are very close to the telemetry files but have another Date/time format. The flight logs contain this files and additionally two files from remote control. With those add info we can compare what was sent to the drone (what operator has done) and what the drone sends down as telemetry.
For more info read this: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/pdf/Q500log2kml_en.pdf

I know it is a lot of stuff but it gives a good idea what flight logs are good for and what one can read from it.

br HE

Just a vote of confidence here. The Q500log2kml program developed by @h-elsner is our go to program for analyzing telemetry from Yuneec aircraft. It is well documented , easy to use, and is stand alone so it does not rely on runtime routines that need to be installed for it to work.

I have used it for almost 4 years now and it has had many updates to address the addition of new aircraft and improvements in its functionality.

Thanks again for your generous contributions to this forum @h-elsner !!!

The files you provided are very close to the telemetry files but have another Date/time format. The flight logs contain this files and additionally two files from remote control. With those add info we can compare what was sent to the drone (what operator has done) and what the drone sends down as telemetry.
For more info read this: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/pdf/Q500log2kml_en.pdf

I know it is a lot of stuff but it gives a good idea what flight logs are good for and what one can read from it.

br HE
@h-elsner - Thanks again for all the inputs you have given to this thread! Frankly I did'nt expect to receive so much useful information and feel very grateful for that! Best regards!

Reactions: Steve Carr
@h-elsner - Thanks again for all the inputs you have given to this thread! Frankly I did'nt expect to receive so much useful information and feel very grateful for that! Best regards!
This forum is THE place to go for Yuneec Support. The Yuneec company itself doesn't (and never could) provide support at this level. Their website even directs you to Yuneec Skins, a forum vendor here. I've said it before: Yuneec should have these guys on the payroll for doing the support Yuneec should have been providing all along.

I was a member here for a month before I made my first post, simply because every question I had, every one, had already been well covered and documented, accessed by an easy search.

This forum is THE place to go for Yuneec Support. The Yuneec company itself doesn't (and never could) provide support at this level. Their website even directs you to Yuneec Skins, a forum vendor here. I've said it before: Yuneec should have these guys on the payroll for doing the support Yuneec should have been providing all along.

I was a member here for a month before I made my first post, simply because every question I had, every one, had already been well covered and documented, accessed by an easy search.
@Fred Garvin; Hello Sir! Just wanted to comment that I totally agree with you regarding Yuneec's Customer UNCARE ;) I sent them an email to <[email protected]> last friday with telemetry files included, requesting their support, but I immediately got an auto response system notification saying (your email could not be delivered to this email address). I also sent that same request to Yuneec China and haven't receive any response from them neither! BR.

Yep, it's a bad battery. I had that just happen to me last week when I was pushing a 4+ year old Q500 battery. It went from showing full voltage to zero in less than 10 secs of flight. No low battery warnings from the controller for it all happened too fast. I just got that red warning banner on my display like you show in the photo. I was able to land and not brake anything for I was only about 12 ft of the ground.
Did you get a warning that obstacle avoidance was turned off?

Did you get a warning that obstacle avoidance was turned off?
Hello, Thanks for replying! In my case I have never used the obstacle avoidance function on my H. What I did tried, was to retract the landing gear after take off, but it just stayed locked down without lifting up . . . KR!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal