Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 CGO-ET camera specs

Reaction score
Hi Chaps

Please could someone help answer me the following questions before i take the leap into a purchase of H520 AND CGO-ET

Can you connect a laptop via HDMI from St16 to HDMI on laptop and do a screen capture/recording of the thermal image video using windows 10.

Another thought, can you use an iPad as a second screen from HDMI to Apple lightning cable, the cables exist to display on a TV what's on the screen on the iPad/iPhone with no setup required.

See here:AMANKA Lightning to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6.6ft 1080P HDMI Video AV Cable Connector Conversion HDTV Adapter for iPhone,iPad,iPod Models (Silver) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07511YVH6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_XSONAb8RY55YJ

However I wonder if An iPad would accept a signal in from the ST16 maybe via an app.

If it did you could record what's displayed on the screen maybe via an app

I assume you can record normal video with the CGO-Et?

What's the normal daylight video recording quality from the CGO-ET, is it on par with a cgo3+ or is it closer to the C23-E50-E90 or DJI pro 4 camera....I'm wanting to know if i can record good quality 4K 60fps video? if not its means another £1000 plus on a E50/E90.

Looking on the website there's no info on normal recording specs 4K? 30fps? or 60fps? or Photo resolution? 12mp? 16mp? 20mp? 1 inch sensor?
Whats the biggest aftermarket battery for it/longest flight times.
Thanks in advance
John

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1