Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Clean the internal memory

Reaction score
Website
fotorilievidroni.it
The internal memory of the H520 remote controller starts to get full. What can I delete without problems and that takes up space? Among other things, I also saw a folder containing videos in .mkv format (see photo) that do not open. Can they be deleted or what are they? Also in the front slot I inserted a sd which is practically empty. Isn't it possible to transfer something there? Otherwise what is it for? I am attaching some photos of the folders that are there. Thanks for your suggestions.Screenshot (86).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (87).png
    Screenshot (87).png
    160.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    232 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (85).png
    Screenshot (85).png
    162.4 KB · Views: 18
Because no one says anything, I would like to make a few comments even though I don't have an H520.
The *.mkv videos are recordings in low quality from the video downlink to ST16. These are only useful if the bird is lost and you want to see what happened. Otherwise you can delete them or archive them somewhere.
The mkv files point to Matroska multimedia container. MKV should be playable with VLC without problems.

Somewhere in the directories there should be a number of flightlog files. They end with *.tlog. You can also remove them, but I would definitely archive them somewhere on my PC. I do that anyway with my Typhoon H. So you have a proof, you can calculate flight hours and so on.
On the ST16 you don't have to store all that. Somewhere there might still be screenshots or something like that - also this could be deleted.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop