Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520/E, H850: are they still up to date?

Reaction score
I focus mostly on agriculture and have just seen Mavic 3 multispectral coming to the market.
Having flown h520 for a few years with multispectral camera on I must say it has nothing to offer anymore compared to Mavic 3 M. Hoped h850 would be an option but as it has obsolate e90x camera its mapping capabilities are also limited. Ok, they say it will have 42 MP camera soon, maybe it will improve overall capabilities. I do not understand though why Yuneec has decided to go for 42 MP when their supplier has 61 MP available. It is strange and looks like them stopping midway instead of making a full step.

I am afraid that nobody is able now to catch up with DJI, inventionwise etc.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey Steve,

I going to have to agree with you. I wanted the H520E to be the foundation of my drone business fleet but it has been the most problematic, expensive and the least return on my investment. Sooo I had to move on with the Mavic 3E using the H520E as back for DJI geofencing problems that may came up. Great drone by the way worked right out the box no issues! I wish Yuneec would focus on getting their current drones up to par before bringing out new products. When the H850 I came out I was not at all excited all I thought about was buying more of the same problems transmission, video latency and possible more battery issues. With the new drone on the horizon I have little hope their going to put their best effort in making the H520E all that it can be and with that being said the next option soon will have to be the DJI M30T. Steve I hope you stay around to continue helping us all trials and tribulations of the H520.

Thank you sir for all your help!

Johnny

Hey Steve,

I going to have to agree with you. I wanted the H520E to be the foundation of my drone business fleet but it has been the most problematic, expensive and the least return on my investment. Sooo I had to move on with the Mavic 3E using the H520E as back for DJI geofencing problems that may came up. Great drone by the way worked right out the box no issues! I wish Yuneec would focus on getting their current drones up to par before bringing out new products. When the H850 I came out I was not at all excited all I thought about was buying more of the same problems transmission, video latency and possible more battery issues. With the new drone on the horizon I have little hope their going to put their best effort in making the H520E all that it can be and with that being said the next option soon will have to be the DJI M30T. Steve I hope you stay around to continue helping us all trials and tribulations of the H520.

Thank you sir for all your help!

Johnny
Well i going to stay with my 2 typhoon H plus if i need parts or batt or repairs i go to this place. Yuneec H850 RTK Commercial Grade Police Drone YUNH850USSC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annamiller