Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 it's coming early September

Reaction score
Aircraft ~1550 EUR and E90 camera (20Mp 4/3) ~1200 EUR (Retail EU prices with VAT)
28min flight time, upgraded ST16S (octacore processor) plus couple of support plans.
Later on is coming a tether.

this is going to be great just waiting on my fully paid h520 preorder to come in. I want to see if terrestrial imaging correct about the battery info.

For the sake of going off track again, for you Navy types, where did you put the Gadsden ensign?

Last edited:
Aircraft ~1550 EUR and E90 camera (20Mp 4/3) ~1200 EUR (Retail EU prices with VAT)
28min flight time, upgraded ST16S (octacore processor) plus couple of support plans.
Later on is coming a tether.
PDF says Quadcore processor.

ADDITION: Nobody is talking anything about obstacle avoidance on this drone. No word in this PDF either. I mean, really this should be a standard by now.

Further more, about this support plans.....it says 1 year warranty. What does this means, is this additional year or what ? In EU 2 year warranty is standard as I recall , for this type of products. So is this like additional year or what ?

Last edited:
Anyone have info on the focal length and/or field of view for the E90 camera?

PDF says Quadcore processor.

ADDITION: Nobody is talking anything about obstacle avoidance on this drone. No word in this PDF either. I mean, really this should be a standard by now.

Further more, about this support plans.....it says 1 year warranty. What does this means, is this additional year or what ? In EU 2 year warranty is standard as I recall , for this type of products. So is this like additional year or what ?
If you've seen the images of the 520 or the teaser video, you probably noticed the two black eyes on the front of the airframe. I won't get into detail about what or how they work but, that's your OBS.

If you read everything about the 520 that has been "leaked" your head will explode from all the incorrect information. Everything will be delivered from Yuneec when the UAV (drone, sUAS, UAS, RPV, RPA, or whatever it's called this week) is delivered. Speculation just causes problems on delivery. Trust me when I say there are many teams working together to get everything finalized and out the door. There are still features and nice to have items being added to the software system everyday, and a couple of test teams working feverishly to delivery a platform worth operating in the commercial space.

If you've seen the images of the 520 or the teaser video, you probably noticed the two black eyes on the front of the airframe. I won't get into detail about what or how they work but, that's your OBS.

Yeah, but what about RealSense ? These sonars are not as good as RealSense.

Yeah, but what about RealSense ? These sonars are not as good as RealSense.
At this point I am not sure a real sense module will be available for the 520. None of the recent images of videos I've seen have 520s with the RS installed. My guess is there won't be an RS module and the TH ones won't be programmed for the 520.

At this point I am not sure a real sense module will be available for the 520. None of the recent images of videos I've seen have 520s with the RS installed. My guess is there won't be an RS module and the TH ones won't be programmed for the 520.

Weird because you would expect that drone superior to Typhoon H would have advanced obstacle avoidance system and not actually inferior one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval