Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 it's coming early September

Weird because you would expect that drone superior to Typhoon H would have advanced obstacle avoidance system and not actually inferior one.
I'm sure it's a long and drawn out story of why there's no word on an RS module. I saw an orange RS module on two 520s back in Jan/Feb, then poof, never saw another new image with RS. Give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure there will be stories coming out if the woodwork.

Weird because you would expect that drone superior to Typhoon H would have advanced obstacle avoidance system and not actually inferior one.

This is a commercial drone, not a consumer one, so I'd not be at all surprised if things like Real Sense come out separately, or a different unit is developed. Right now, just switching the main platform and introducing two new cameras is a pretty big step.

Reactions: Bob520
It has been commented, I do not know what degree of credibility will have, that the first version of the h520 would come with basic obstacle avoidance system and the following version will have a more complete system. Do not pay me much attention, but I have heard or read it in an interview with a yuneec worker.... It takes little time to know for sure :D

I don't really see a reason to put RealSense on a commercial product. Commercial operators are not prone to put their equipment in such tight conditions as to need obstacle avoidance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my