Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 now downgraded back to V1.1.11 from 1.2.0

Thanks for posting the video @Pegasus Drones
That looks pretty awful, unuseable in fact and far worse that the CGO3+ I have with the Peau 8.27mm lens fitted which was looking good before I crashed it.
Yuneec have quoted for repair to the drone but the Camera they say is beyond repair, or maybe they won't touch it as it has an aftermarket lens fitted.
I am now looking for a used CGO3+

Anyway if your video is anything to go by I shall refrain from buying a H520

Well buddy that choice is yours. I ha e simply shown you what the camera does in its current state. I don’t doubt at some stage it will be fixed but I am now leaning the way that it’s something to do with the dampers and vibration.
However now that the E90 is now showing signs of jello and vibration it has to be firmware as well as people were not experiencing jello on the previous firmware.

Well buddy that choice is yours. I ha e simply shown you what the camera does in its current state. I don’t doubt at some stage it will be fixed but I am now leaning the way that it’s something to do with the dampers and vibration.
However now that the E90 is now showing signs of jello and vibration it has to be firmware as well as people were not experiencing jello on the previous firmware.
I went through all this in the early days of the H, I will hang fire and see if its fixed before I buy.

Arruntus, if I wanted to do all that post editing you suggest I would have bought a beebop.

Also in my opinion the E90 is now worse than ever, before the March 1st update it was acceptable but now, no way in my eyes. Hence I have gone back to datapilot app 1.2.5, E90 gimble 1.31, E90 camera 1.0.02 and flight controller 1.1.11
And thats all I have to say on the matter because i'm fed up (and also done) with whinging and moaning as it only makes your blood pressure go up. The software engineers clearly are not listening to the users so just give up and see what happens is my now new approach. I will just have to work with what I have got.

I don't know if the beebop does all those things :rolleyes:

I haven't had time to try the latest update yet. I have to trust your opinions, as usual ;)

It's not bad for you to be angry, there's every reason to do it. It's also true that being angry all day doesn't do us any good. Unfortunately in our hand we are only making suggestions and of course trying to work with what we have. We have no other choice :oops:

You have done a downgrade, in the thread of the last update one mate is asking for the previous firmwares. Can you upload them somewhere so he can download they, or a link to where to do it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430