Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all.
Due to a change in circumstances I am looking to sell my H520. It comes with both the E90 and E50 cameras and the hard case for transporting. There is also a field monitor if required. There is about 8 hours on the Hobbs. Could somebody please suggest a sensible price that I should be looking for?
Regards
John

Whew... hard one to narrow down; depends on urgency of sale, seasonal time, and interested Buyers. I"ve seen a 1 camera nicely equipped kit similar to yours go as low as mid-teens, and others list (not sure of finial sale) a few hundred under list. The H520 is nice craft for it's intended focus, but currently isn't grabbing the attention of a large audience. That will greatly effect sale which effects asking price.

I'd suggest what value in mind to realistically reduce it some and list, then either wait or entertain offers.
I personally am not shopping for an H520, but I'm always receptive to a new kit but I'd be one of those looking for the lower side, great buyer's buy but not so great for the Seller.
If you'd like to post pictures or send some my way, would enjoy seeing the bird. [email protected]
Good Luck with the Sale!

Last edited:
I'm interested if you still have the bird how much are you asking?? Location (state).

Hi I am located in UK, I nearly bought a H520 from a guy in Ireland couple of weeks ago
He was looking for £1000 to £1250 - Camera was a bit iffy due to issue and it had logged 28 Hours - came with its accessories including extra batt . Think it went for £1000 - I know not very good price
Not many in UK as its a commercial Drone, Have tried out the H480 Pro seems to be Ok controller took a bit getting used to, but main drawback with H520 was its flight Distance

Got to admit I still like the H520 but its very limited - not many are seen in UK or indeed for sale
DJI inspire and P4P seem to Rule in UK

if you still have the H520 I may be interested but would need details etc, :cool::cool:

John

Thanks Skyman
Hope to post some pictures and details later on this week.

I'm looking for an E90 camera, if you're prepared to sell separately.

Hi all

Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures but hopefully they are now attached.

The standard package is the H520 with two batteries, the ST16S with one battery and charging units. There are two additional cameras, the E90 and E50 with a selection of lens filters and the MC hard case. I also have a 10 inch Feelworld Field monitor with battery and charger. Ideally I am hoping to sell as a package but am prepared to split the package down in response to sensible offers. This will not include delivery costs.

There is 8 hrs 21 mins on the HOBBS. The aircraft has had one crash but was fully repaired by Yuneec UK (thanks guys). There is a small crack on the upper cover (picture attached) which does not effect integrity or flight of the H520. A replacement cover is approx £15.

John

Attachments

• IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    8.3 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 78
Hi all

Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures but hopefully they are now attached.

The standard package is the H520 with two batteries, the ST16S with one battery and charging units. There are two additional cameras, the E90 and E50 with a selection of lens filters and the MC hard case. I also have a 10 inch Feelworld Field monitor with battery and charger. Ideally I am hoping to sell as a package but am prepared to split the package down in response to sensible offers. This will not include delivery costs.

There is 8 hrs 21 mins on the HOBBS. The aircraft has had one crash but was fully repaired by Yuneec UK (thanks guys). There is a small crack on the upper cover (picture attached) which does not effect integrity or flight of the H520. A replacement cover is approx £15.

John

Hi
You never mentioned in your first post that it had been crashed, Thought the H520 was supposed to be practically fool proof for this to happen - I know you say its repaired but no thanks - been loads of conversations and posts on here regarding the H520 - Have decided on the Newer H Plus Model, its Cheaper - actually same build,
The only difference as far as I can tell it's the actual software Package you are paying for with the H520

Hi
You never mentioned in your first post that it had been crashed, Thought the H520 was supposed to be practically fool proof for this to happen - I know you say its repaired but no thanks - been loads of conversations and posts on here regarding the H520 - Have decided on the Newer H Plus Model, its Cheaper - actually same build,
The only difference as far as I can tell it's the actual software Package you are paying for with the H520

Fool Proof sUAS? That's called leaving it in the box. While the H520 is a solid aircraft with some very nice features it's by no means Crash Proof. I've never seen a sUAS that is crash proof. Sensors and Software/Firmware can go a long way to help avoid crashes but if it FLIES it can CRASH.

Fool Proof sUAS? That's called leaving it in the box. While the H520 is a solid aircraft with some very nice features it's by no means Crash Proof. I've never seen a sUAS that is crash proof. Sensors and Software/Firmware can go a long way to help avoid crashes but if it FLIES it can CRASH.
I realize it's UK and I'm USA, plus lipo's aren't easily shipped, so it more out of curiosity... have you set a price? If so, I missed it in the posts.
Just curious as to what this buildup is selling at.

Reactions: BigAl07
I realize it's UK and I'm USA, plus lipo's aren't easily shipped, so it more out of curiosity... have you set a price? If so, I missed it in the posts.
Just curious as to what this buildup is selling at.

Sorry but the person with the H520 package is not me it's @Pongo John

Hi all

John

Is this still available ?

Yes. Sorry SeeHigher but I am out of the country and just seen your question !

hello, how much for your package h520? i am from Belgium. thanks. can i have a listing parts and pictures pleases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy