Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E Parts

Reaction score
Had a little accident with my 2 month old H520e. Anyone know where to get the ofdm antenna with cable and the lampshade it connects to? I have not found them anywhere.

as of recent those parts are not sold to the end user. I had to repair both my rtk and non rtk h520e with antenna lens coming off from the arms. had to send in both units to webster new york for repairs. for my case units were not in a crash. when unpacking the drones just bumped the antenna arms just right and antennas snapped. however I have issue that came up them when heavy usage has taken placed at max out speeds. also I can see this happening at certain high wind speeds creating a load on the antenna where the led lens fails.

Reactions: chaddo11
as of recent those parts are not sold to the end user. I had to repair both my rtk and non rtk h520e with antenna lens coming off from the arms. had to send in both units to webster new york for repairs.
Was that Vertigo Drones in Webster?
If so, maybe @joe@vertigodrones can comment on parts availability and repair options.

Reactions: chaddo11
so far vertigo drones is the only place I know where those repairs can be done. with luck I caught the rtk antenna issue in time to repair it myself. downside if any thing happens to that arm that whole arm must be replaced entirely. used jb weld light bonder on the antenna lens cover in three spots and the cracked area around the antenna. the other side was spot glued on three sides of the plastic lens cover to reinforce the antenna and led lens to the other arm. the non rtk to far gone that one must be sent in for another antenna replacement.

I called vertigo and they said they didn't have those parts in stock.i hope they are not going to force me to send my drone in to vertigo. I am fully capable of making my own repairs and would have to pay several hundred each way since i live in Hawaii.

Thanks for the info...

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
just reinforced the rtk h520e antenna repair should hold up now. also reinforced the other side. did not apply it enough. started to come loose after first full 31 mph flight without payload.. while the h520e can handle 31.2mph flights the stress that the antennas endure can be problematic when you do 10 to 13 mile in the air flights before landing back to back on seven fully charged flight batteries.

Was that Vertigo Drones in Webster?
If so, maybe @joe@vertigodrones can comment on parts availability and repair options.
We'll have all the parts for the H520E on our site soon. I'm a little behind on getting products added at the moment, but I will make it a priority.

Reactions: tweir and chaddo11
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on getting this item added. You can now purchase the side antenna for the H520E at the following link:

Please note that this item does not come with the screws that attach the antenna to the LED cover. You'll need to use the original screws that are in the broken antenna. Let me know if you have any questions!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval