Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920+ Firmware Check = N/A

Reaction score
Having just recently purchased a H920+, but haven't flown yet due to the weather, I was curious as to whether the Hex was on the current firmware. This is a screen shot when I checked....
So for the Autopilot, Gimbal & Camera is shows N/A. Even though the aircraft and camera is connected and showing ready on all areas. Anyone have an explanation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-17-14-09-48.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-17-14-09-48.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 61
I can't recall for certain, but the camera may have a 64GB limit for the sd card.

That was on my list of solutions, but I also have some questions for Yuneec...
1) On the downloads section for models, under Tornado 920, there is no firmware specifically listed for the 920+ and there is no 920+ model to select, although under the 920 section there is a 920+ manual.
2) Under the downloads for 920 model, there are no firmware updates for the ST16 controller, just the ST24.
3) I believe the latest ST16 firmware for the H480 is the same as the ST16 firmware for the H920+
4) Is the drone firmware for the 920+ the same as for the H480? If so, why can you get a 100% NFZ disable on the H480, but only partial NFZ disable on the 920+?

I will send these questions in to open a case with Yuneec support....

Last edited:
Having just recently purchased a H920+, but haven't flown yet due to the weather, I was curious as to whether the Hex was on the current firmware. This is a screen shot when I checked....
So for the Autopilot, Gimbal & Camera is shows N/A. Even though the aircraft and camera is connected and showing ready on all areas. Anyone have an explanation?

I do. The firmware info will not be found unless and until the system is connected to the Typhoon H GUI.

BTW, current ST-16 firmware for the 920+ and the Typhoon H is exactly the same. Several firmware releases back one of the H updates included 920+ firmware.

There have been no updates for the 920+ aircraft or camera since the conversion from 920 to 920+ occurred. The only 920+ update was relative to the ST-16, which was essentially adding the 920+ to all ST-16 controllers.

As to question #4, logic would dictate that changing models to the Typhoon H and uploading NFZ software modifications should be 100% successful as the NFZ restrictions were applicable to the H, not the 920.

Last edited:
PatR, Thanks for your help, I just did a GUI connection to the H920+ and the firmware version shows "v1.14" .... When I click "New version" it takes me to the yuneec website which does vnot have a new version for the 920+ only an old version (v1.01 10/05/2015) for the H920. So, I assume that v1.14 is the latest and possibly FINAL firmware update for the H920+....???14655

Hi Dan. I got a Typhoon 520 and the thing u’r writin’ about happened several times on my controller too.... but sometime would be enough re- bind the camera to drone et voila’ no more issue visible on the informations ‘bout firmware... it works most of the times, but anyway this thing do not affect the drone flight..... bye fellow..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval