Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Happy New Year

Another sign of the times. New York City police will be using drones in time square tonight. Unfortunately after researching it, they are using our competitor DJI. I would much rather see Yuneec in its place!

Reactions: thetrecker
Indeed - HNY everyone.

So who's planning to film the fireworks on the one night a year when you can predict their timing to the minute ?! I'm going to spend NYE with my mum, and her neighbour always does an epic firework show, so I am wondering if I can launch from her garden just before midnight without creating a major incident :)

Indeed - HNY everyone.

So who's planning to film the fireworks on the one night a year when you can predict their timing to the minute ?! I'm going to spend NYE with my mum, and her neighbour always does an epic firework show, so I am wondering if I can launch from her garden just before midnight without creating a major incident :)
Around me they start about 8pm onwards til 1am and beyond.

Happy New Year to All and here's to a fresh new year of excitement in the world of drone technology, media soap opera, and sharing experiences with all you fine Pilots & Photographers!

Reactions: AeriaL
Happy New Year to all. May you enjoy good health and prosperity.

I raise a toast to saner laws governing our use of airspace no matter where in the world we fly.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Happy new year, and I echo all the sentiments put forth so far, with one more...

May we continue to thrive in our little community here, welcoming new members and ideas, willingly and patiently sharing our experiences so others may progress more quickly on that learning curve, while at the same time keeping our passion growing and enjoying the benefits doing something we truly enjoy can bring to our lives, if only a few flights or posts at a time.

Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33