Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Harting Down under November skies...

Reaction score
It's been 'all the rain' for the last few days, so as soon as it stopped doing that and went back to just threatening it, I packed up my EUC (electric unicycle, the majestic gotway MSV3) and the Typhoon H in her backpack, and headed up somewhere very high and very windy. I hope you appreciate this, because I froze my little nuts off getting it :) My Gotway safely wheeled me to the top, where the H did what I can only describe as a miraculous job holding its place at 300-odd feet with strongly gusting winds up to 35 mph. It stayed rock solid enough to do several panoramas, but the cold and all that wind took a reasonable toll on the power packs, and I found myself down to about 10 mins of flight per battery. That was enough though, and I only needed 2 flights to get all the footage I needed.

Here's the 350 ft panorama - video will be along later...

Harting Down Interactive panorama

Harting Down 350 ft asteroid.jpg

Very nice. What program did you use to stitch it together?

I have Hugin, only tried the single layer, but the results were NOT seamless, indeed they were very disappointing. After seeing how smooth yours is, it's clear I need look a little deeper into the program, and play around with the advanced settings a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss