Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has Anyone Ever Done This on the ST-16?

Reaction score
Just happened on this today and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Double tap the Battery icon for the TH on the upper left hand corner of the screen! Super secret screen? You decide...it's an easy way to check all your channel's throws without leaving the home screen. You can also toggle from full FPV and normal screen by double tapping just about anywhere on the screen. Happy flying!

Reactions: kai_bcn and rdonson
I just did and that is a cool feature. It showed me I have a scratchy pot for the throttle.
Thanks for the tip. You can also edit those settings as well.

I just did and that is a cool feature. It showed me I have a scratchy pot for the throttle.
Thanks for the tip. You can also edit those settings as well.
My pleasure! I knew about the secret menu where you can calibrate these channels, but when I stumbled across this it was like hey what a neat way to check without leaving the home screen.

I think those are called Easter eggs. My son was heavy into video games and they find all sorts of thing behind secret menus.

Just happened on this today and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Double tap the Battery icon for the TH on the upper left hand corner of the screen! Super secret screen? You decide...it's an easy way to check all your channel's throws without leaving the home screen. You can also toggle from full FPV and normal screen by double tapping just about anywhere on the screen. Happy flying!
This would be a good feature to add to the manual.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex