Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has Today's New Firmware Helped Anyone?

Reaction score
Besides wasting our time and patience? Just curious if all the issues from 9/1/2016 have been corrected, i.e. Compass Warning, Landing Gear sticking, squirrelly flying and drifting and on and on!
Roll on some good news !!!:confused:

Editor's Memo: Vote on this update here: Important TyphoonH_Ver2.24_A.bin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hun il Lee
I flown a little bit with the new update....

It SEEMS to have improved. I now have some telemetry files that are 100% error free. I DID get once instance of flashing orange lights when I flew the H close to the controller (and my large SUV) so that might have had something to do with that. Other than that both flights went great..... here's hoping! My confidence in the craft is slowly starting to work its way up again.

Reactions: DroneClone
Besides wasting our time and patience? Just curious if all the issues from 9/1/2016 have been corrected, i.e. Compass Warning, Landing Gear sticking, squirrelly flying and drifting and on and on!
Roll on some good news !!!:confused:

I've been holding off updating because of all the problems with the Sept 1 update and now I see there is a newer Sept 13 update, hopefully to correct the problems/bugs. I hope more people chime in with good news on this thread to let the ones that held off updating with the Sept 1 update gain a bit more confidence to update with the Sept 13 update and be able to get/use some of these new features and be able to enjoy them without the fear of a fly off or compass warning, crashing, etc.

@DroneClone You're a veteran around here, did you really need to create another thread to ask that? Sometimes it feels like we focus on anything *but* good news in this forum :)
Because the other thread was just a hoopla that a new firmware was out!, This my friend was about if it is really worth it or not, and My main question I had to all was if it "CORRECTED" their issues or not! Show me in the "other" thread where that was asked!
Not to be negative to you or others, but did I put a gun to you all's head and make you read it?
If you don't want to read a thread of no interests to you, why complain about it! JUST DON"T READ IT !. There are many other Posts to look at of interests perhaps to you all! Just my opinion, I could be wrong too! :rolleyes:

@DroneClone You're a veteran around here, did you really need to create another thread to ask that? Sometimes it feels like we focus on anything *but* good news in this forum :)
I also was not trying, nor did I focus on BAD news, I asked if the issues were corrected, you personally can ignore proven issues that plaque some of us, but if we ignore them, they will never be addressed and fixed! I am sure the reason why there is a "New" firmware just barely a week after the last one is because it had issues and by us focusing on this forum about the "Bad" they read it and hopefully have fixed it for the benefit for us all!:)

I think its a good idea starting a new thread for the latest firmware. Amazing to me how few people have done the update (based on posts). I think alot of us are just waiting to hear back...

I'll be down for a month now after doing the update. My gimbal has frozen and won't stop beeping. Several techs at Yuneec tried to help. Have to mail it in for repair. I am NOT updating any more unless it's critical.

Ok I have a question. I didn't do the sept.1 update. Do to all the issues. Now that yuneec has done another update. Do I have to or need to install the sept.1 update before installing this update. I down loaded the other up date so I have it on my computer.

I'll be down for a month now after doing the update. My gimbal has frozen and won't stop beeping. Several techs at Yuneec tried to help. Have to mail it in for repair. I am NOT updating any more unless it's critical.

Shot in the dark.......carefully remove and reinstall gimbal from the H and reload software.........unless you tried it already

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval