Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Important TyphoonH_Ver2.24_A.bin

If you installed Ver 2.24 please reply below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never looked at flight log files for errors....(been fortunate that I never had anything happen that I suspected was a fault of the H)
I could check if you'd like?

BTW no error msgs, no orange tail light.

You should look for your own interest. No msgs, no orange tail lights is not = no compas problem ;)

In the log file you find any error, the ST16 msg/ LED tail light only starts, when it was too much, too late ...

Same for SAT info, when your ST16 says you have 12 SAT, that is not the right info about the quality,
this is the reason, why you can lose GPS with 12, 14, 16 SAT ...

hove can i check the flight log for errors?

martins, did you have the compass errors with the prior update?

You can use the tool: Meine private Homepage - Computer, Autos, Reisen

http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_en.zip

index.php

Reactions: phuongmt125
wedbster, how are you viewing the flight log files for errors? in the ST16 tablet mode ?

ok, so we were apparently tying at the same time...

how do I read that bugger... lot of red there. where is this error flag 1:32 you mentioned?:

wedbster, how are you viewing the flight log files for errors? in the ST16 tablet mode ?

ok, so we were apparently tying at the same time...

how do I read that bugger... lot of red there. where is this error flag 1:32 you mentioned?:

You have to copy your flight log files from the ST16 to your PC(WINDOWS) using an USB-connection.
Look for the folder "FlightLog" and copy to your PC. Tell the tool, where it can find this folder on your pc.
The lool list all flights, if a flight has an error, the entry will get orange. You can look into your flight data
and find on the right side error_flags1: 0 =all ok, 32 = compas error

This has many good functions, try it ... do not know about an english manual.

A german manual you can download here: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/mydat/Q500log2kml.pdf
error and f_mode codes are in english

Just flew my first battery down to 14.5v after the new H update and no issues noticed, however I did not have any issues prior. You can also use exmaps.com to load your telemetry and it will tell you if any errors. Its free for certain features with payable upgrades but the free side does the trick for me.

Just flew my first battery down to 14.5v after the new H update and no issues noticed, however I did not have any issues prior. You can also use exmaps.com to load your telemetry and it will tell you if any errors. Its free for certain features with payable upgrades but the free side does the trick for me.
is there anything close to exmaps.com thats not 10 bucks a month?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval