Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HDMI to ground station

Reaction score
Hi once again everybody this is really giving me a headache I connected a Wi-Fi ground station to my drone camera and found it was giving terrible signal loss/delay so I have decided to connect directly to the HDMI on the controller to my Laptop, question is, can I just plug the HDMI into the controller then into the monitor (Laptop) or do I have to go into the controller to switch the HDMI on or will it work straight out the box so to speak, the last thing I want is to see sparks or flames coming from my controller,
Many thanks for any help

The HDMI output on the ST16, ST16s or ST24 will work right away. Just connect it to a compatible device and the exact same image as on the remote will show up.

Unfortunatly most of the laptops do not have a HDMI input but only an output. Therefore you will have a hard time connecting it to the remote. But you can try it anyways. Maybe you are lucky and yours is one of the very few which allows an HDMI input. If it is not, you might want to buy a battery powered monitor.

Hi once again everybody this is really giving me a headache I connected a Wi-Fi ground station to my drone camera and found it was giving terrible signal loss/delay so I have decided to connect directly to the HDMI on the controller to my Laptop, question is, can I just plug the HDMI into the controller then into the monitor (Laptop) or do I have to go into the controller to switch the HDMI on or will it work straight out the box so to speak, the last thing I want is to see sparks or flames coming from my controller,
Many thanks for any help
The ST16's HDMI output is on by default.
The HDMI port on a PC is almost always for output.
To input the signal to a PC you will need an HDMI-to-USB adapter.

In addition to the info from @jannislh , there are settings for the HDMI under System Settings. See page 58 of the User enhanced manual.

In addition to the info from @jannislh , there are settings for the HDMI under System Settings. See page 58 of the User enhanced manual.
Many thanks to everybody for there help but in the end I went and bought a 15.6 inch monitor no more headaches just plug and play again thanks to everybody for there help,

Many thanks to everybody for there help but in the end I went and bought a 15.6 inch monitor no more headaches just plug and play again thanks to everybody for there help,

Hi Ron. Could you please tell me is it a 12v monitor? Could you give us any details on it please.
Regards.
Mike

Hi Ron. Could you please tell me is it a 12v monitor? Could you give us any details on it please.
Regards.
Mike
I got it from Amazon 15.6 inch monitor runs on 5 and 12 volt
15.6 inch Touchscreen Portable Monitor Prechen Full HD 1920x1080P Touch Panel IPS Monitor Portable HDMI Monitor Capacitive 10 points touch function 178 degree wide vision with Dual HDMI ports, hope that helps if you need any more information give me a shout

Reactions: Rich4372

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval