Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HDR

Reaction score
Does anyone take bracket exposures with the CGO4? I spend most of my drone leisure time taking sunrises and use bracketed exposures quite often. Here is an example and I'm wondering if anyone has found a good workflow for them with the CG04. The GH4 does them with an HDR setting, but I couldn't find such a setting on the CG04. It's still early for me. I haven't even figured out what I'm going to do with batteries yet, probably the Gens Ace. Right out of the box, I am only getting 10 minutes with two Yuneec batteries, though I have a replacement third coming today (one of the ones that came with it was already puffed up and in my get rid of it pile).

1632505049694.jpeg

I don't believe there is a bracket setting on any of Yuneec's controllers. So you are stuck doing the brackets manually.
I would be very nervous flying the 920 on two original batteries. Even three is sketchy. I still haven't replaced mine and I'm not sure about the best choice.

Reactions: Docdor
There have been some recent threads about alternate batteries for the 920+. Obviously any OEM batteries (even those never used) are getting very long in the tooth.

BTW nice sunrise photo. If this is one of your HDR composites it looks quite natural and not over saturated like many I see.

Not to hi-jack this post, but have to ask, oh by the way nice shot which led to my question ? Looking at a sunrise with the naked eye you really dont see that glow, orange in this case above, and below the sun (lookin like an eye in this case) so how does one get a picture true to what the eye sees, even the yellow glow seems strong ???

Not to hi-jack this post, but have to ask, oh by the way nice shot which led to my question ? Looking at a sunrise with the naked eye you really dont see that glow, orange in this case above, and below the sun (lookin like an eye in this case) so how does one get a picture true to what the eye sees, even the yellow glow seems strong ???
The orange was added by a using a standard setup for the HDR program I was using. I wanted an example so I quickly threw that together. I would normally remove it. I usually use Aurora HDR but since I was in ACDSee, I just used their auto setup and didn't fix it this time. It was 5 brackets shot by an Autel Evo II Pro.

Nezabývat se kravinami- nebrat zde blbosti. To jsou znalosti na foto ne na drony. Zajdi do prodejny foto tam ti to vysvětlí.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval