Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello From Central Texas

Welcome to one of the most active sites around and help is always around the corner! I started with the Typhoon Q500 4K a few years back and recently got my first Typhoon H and I couldn't be happier. It is a remarkable craft which operates with precision compared to my Q500 4K and the wind don't push it around as much either! I still have both ,but, my 'H' is used much more often. I do a lot of photography and general videos while flying around and the speed is awesome @ nearly 45 mph. Browse around and enjoy your stay!!

Scott

Attachments

• 00M0M_2uXe2Upk8Agz_0CI0pI_600x450.jpg
    00M0M_2uXe2Upk8Agz_0CI0pI_600x450.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
Just obtained my very first drone , The Typhoon H ( Refurb) Doing lots of reading as the winter weather is keeping me inside for now. I'm enjoying reading all the discussions.
And BTW, PLEASE use this UAV forecaster or something similar. I won't go flying without it!! Just add your location and done. You can also customize it to your preferences.

Reactions: PaulEden
And BTW, PLEASE use this UAV forecaster or something similar. I won't go flying without it!! Just add your location and done. You can also customize it to your preferences.

Thanks a lot for all the info. Will do. The temps here a crazy cold for Texas. Ice is on everything and is going to get worse in next few days.

Reactions: TyphoonAddict
Just obtained my very first drone , The Typhoon H ( Refurb) Doing lots of reading as the winter weather is keeping me inside for now. I'm enjoying reading all the discussions.
Howdy and wlecome ... Defo download the extended manual and if you've not flown before learn all the ropes of flying. And if no one's suggested it - removed the camera until you are awesome at flying ... You don't want to replace that as well should things down quickly.

I'm a H dronie but not flown for a number of weeks - partly because of the weather, travel and partly because I've not had a computer that has been working to entertain the idea of editing. Now I have one I'm back in the land of the living and able to communicate and work. Yippee.

Thanks for the warm welcome , appreciate the tips. Have a few Aussie freinds , 1 west of brisbane and the other is near Melbourne. They both love photography , not sure they have a used a drone though. Best Regards , David

Welcome! Fellow Central Texan here with you in the Article Blast of 2021. Hope your power situation is better than here in Leander! Thank God for gas utilities and fireplace!

Welcome! Fellow Central Texan here with you in the Article Blast of 2021. Hope your power situation is better than here in Leander! Thank God for gas utilities and fireplace!
Well , we managed to come out ok. No broken pipes thank god . I'm glad it's over so I can finally get my Drone out for the first time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval