Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Dallas, Texas!

Reaction score
New to droning. In less than two weeks, I have gone from a Parrot Bebop 2, to a DJI Mavic Pro, to a Yuneec Typhoon H. Parrot was a toy. DJI Mavic Pro didn't like my Android. Finally, a fellow droner introduced me to the Typhoon H. It is awesome! Looking forward to learning and sharing experience. Peace!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

New to droning. In less than two weeks, I have gone from a Parrot Bebop 2, to a DJI Mavic Pro, to a Yuneec Typhoon H. Parrot was a toy. DJI Mavic Pro didn't like my Android. Finally, a fellow droner introduced me to the Typhoon H. It is awesome! Looking forward to learning and sharing experience. Peace!
Welcome aboard. The H is a great aircraft and this is a great place to find information. You won't need that phone anymore when you're flying.

Like all the experts on this forum say over and over to new owners , watch all the videos on the h that you can and remove the camera for the first few flights and most of all watch which mode you fly in. I learned a lot from here even though I flew 6 ch rc helicopters before drones.

You will love the H.
@Formerbadman
Be sure to stay away from Smart Mode when flying until you understand it's ramifications. It will get away from you, instructions will tell you why.:cool:
Go Sooners!:p

Welcome from me. The H is not seen as a beginners aircraft but since you have some experience in flying other brands you shouldn't have too much trouble in the transition so long as you take heed of the advice you have been given above.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval