Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Dallas Texas

• Thread starter Deleted member 19428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19428

Hello all! My name is Johnny just purchased a Typhoon H Plus. Looking forward meeting and learning from you all. Thanks!

Welcome aboard Johnny,
I'm sure you have lots of experience flying drones before trying to master this complex H+.
Read all the information including the manual before attempting to fly. Ignorance of not knowing is not an excuse.:)
Safe flying.

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com Johnny!

You will love the photos and video you can get with the TH+. As AH-1G says above read and learn all you can about the Plus before taking it for a spin. It is a complex machine and will serve you well if you give it the respect it deserves.

There is a lot of good information in the Typhoon H Plus How To and Discussion forums from the guys that purchased the Plus when it first came out and have gained a lot of experience with it.

Safe and happy flying!

Welcome aboard Johnny,
I'm sure you have lots of experience flying drones before trying to master this complex H+.
Read all the information including the manual before attempting to fly. Ignorance of not knowing is not an excuse.:)
Safe flying.

Thanks sir! Yes, both drones and full sized aircraft and as with either time in the manual is a given. Although I've spent more time in the later. Still just as excited to take her up and see what she can do.

Reactions: AH-1G
Welcome to YuneecPilots.com Johnny!

You will love the photos and video you can get with the TH+. As AH-1G says above read and learn all you can about the Plus before taking it for a spin. It is a complex machine and will serve you well if you give it the respect it deserves.

There is a lot of good information in the Typhoon H Plus How To and Discussion forums from the guys that purchased the Plus when it first came out and have gained a lot of experience with it.

Safe and happy flying!

Thanks! Looking forward to it sir!

Thanks sir! Yes, both drones and full sized aircraft and as with either time in the manual is a given. Although I've spent more time in the later. Still just as excited to take her up and see what she can do.
@JGreen5278 Good to here you're also a full size pilot, my experience is from the simple 150's to Cessna 320's way back in the 70's and early 80's.
Also AH-1G Crew Chief and flew front seat, in the mid 70's.:cool:
Where are you located?

Oh, by the way I enjoy watching (Corporate Pilot Life) Presidential 69 they fly the Gulstream

@JGreen5278 Good to here you're also a full size pilot, my experience is from the simple 150's to Cessna 320's way back in the 70's and early 80's.
Also AH-1G Crew Chief and flew front seat, in the mid 70's.:cool:
Where are you located?

Awesome! I do miss the old 150, though most of my training was in the 172R and 172SP. The Cobra?? Wow! I bet it was such a treat to work on her! I'm actually located in North Dallas.

Awesome! I do miss the old 150, though most of my training was in the 172R and 172SP. The Cobra?? Wow! I bet it was such a treat to work on her! I'm actually located in North Dallas.
Cobra is awesome, many downrange flights NOE, loved watching the blades bend in turns (torque red lined many times whew).
This is the only pic I have, we were bivouac outside of Boise City 30 day duration. Long ways from Ft. Carson
The shadow is a Gama Goat. Me in my flight uni looking at the nose, where battery is located.
Bivouac 1977.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis