Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Darwin (AUS)

Reaction score
Hello all, Ben is my name and I have been a guest on this forum for a while and have been Googling and Youtubing the heck out of my computer. I thought it was time to join the forum as I took the plunge and have ordered a Cyclone H. I will be popping my cherry on this sucker (You will have to be Australian to understand that). ;)

I travel the Northern Territory a lot for work and have seen some spectacular natural scenery that I am itching to film. Oh and I am looking forward to buzzing a buff or buzzing a boar! :) It may be the case of, it seemed like a good idea at the time, or, in my head it would have gone differently.

I am also keen to see what 'modular' components are released in the future and from a professional perspective, what 'other' cameras might be able to fit.

Mean Typhoon H ? Welcome aboard Malted, In the USA popping your cherry, would make you a woman, and being *+#* for the first time!LOL;)

Hello all, Ben is my name and I have been a guest on this forum for a while and have been Googling and Youtubing the heck out of my computer. I thought it was time to join the forum as I took the plunge and have ordered a Cyclone H. I will be popping my cherry on this sucker (You will have to be Australian to understand that). ;)

I travel the Northern Territory a lot for work and have seen some spectacular natural scenery that I am itching to film. Oh and I am looking forward to buzzing a buff or buzzing a boar! :) It may be the case of, it seemed like a good idea at the time, or, in my head it would have gone differently.

I am also keen to see what 'modular' components are released in the future and from a professional perspective, what 'other' cameras might be able to fit.
Welcome Ben imHumboldt 707 from the Emerald T of N.Calif,no worries your first time in the States is poppin your cherry! Also.You picked the right group to converse,like I said before there are some real knowledgable guys and gals here worldwide.Welcome again and enjoy your H,and enjoy the Waiters Club Graduation unfold.

Welcome Ben, cant wait to see some of you films. Australia has always been one of my go to places that I will probably never have the chance to go to, but always dream of. Good luck with the H.

Hey Ben do you do any fossicking?Im certainly am planning a months visit to your fine country,plan to fossick some,did I spell that right?

Mean Typhoon H ? Welcome aboard Malted, In the USA popping your cherry, would make you a woman, and being *+#* for the first time!LOL;)
Yeah I thought I was getting a Hurricane H.
**** eh? I didn't think cherry popping would mean the same for you lot.

enjoy the Waiters Club Graduation unfold.
Aint that the truth!

Hey Ben do you do any fossicking?Im certainly am planning a months visit to your fine country,plan to fossick some,did I spell that right?
Yep country is spelt right, county is not a thing here.
Nah I don't fossick but occasionally pick up a rock or two. I guess you know you'll need a permit?

Thanks y'all.

Yeah I thought I was getting a Hurricane H.
**** eh? I didn't think cherry popping would mean the same for you lot.

Aint that the truth!

Yep country is spelt right, county is not a thing here.
Nah I don't fossick but occasionally pick up a rock or two. I guess you know you'll need a permit?

Thanks y'all.
Your welcome,and keep us posted and many happy safe flights when you get your H.yes on the the permit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval