Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Holland

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots!

Greetings from the Netherlands. My name is Martin and I am flying a Yuneec Typhoon H with CGO3 just for fun / hobby.

Thank you for joining, I am just a beginner, but hope I can learn from you. Nice to have a place where you can ask your questions for this item.

Martin

Hello fellow pilots!

Greetings from the Netherlands. My name is Martin and I am flying a Yuneec Typhoon H with CGO3 just for fun / hobby.

Thank you for joining, I am just a beginner, but hope I can learn from you. Nice to have a place where you can ask your questions for this item.

Martin
Hi Martin
Welcome i'm also from the Netherlands
My name is Peter.

Als je meer wil weten over je drone dan mag je altijd bellen 06-53972008

Reactions: AussieCate
Hello fellow pilots!

Martin
Hello fellow Netherlander

Hello fellow pilots!

Martin
Welcome from offspring of Dutch parents - I live in Australia. Hoe gaat it?

Welcome from offspring of Dutch parents - I live in Australia. Hoe gaat it?
Hi, Cate, Het gaat goed. Juist een week fantastisch winterweer geweest in Nederland waarbij er vrolijk geschaatst kon worden. Daar genieten we hier enorm van. (hope you understand :) )

Hello fellow pilots!

Martin
Welcome Martin! Enjoy the H! I just purchased the H3 myself and am enjoying the learning curve thus far. Not sure how the Netherlands work but if there are No Fly Zones by you, I highly recommend purchasing the NFZ Patch from John at Yuneec Skins. That has been my best purchase for the drone thus far. I’m waiting on my ND filters to come in then I’ll be set.

Hi Mickey,
I thought you may not fly at all in a no-fly zone, except probably for professional orders. So for me it is not necessary to fly in a No Fly Zone. If I understand correctly, do you need the NFZ patch (is it software?) to fly legally or illegally in these areas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval