Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Macon, GA

DTN

Reaction score
Hi there. Just trying to learn a little about my new-to-me Typhoon H+ that I won on a "waffle" on FB. wow, this thing is amazing. I have friends that are either private pilots or RC pilots, & a couple more that are not local but are drone pilots... so far the responses from them have been impressive re what I got.
I can't wait to learn enough to actually utilize this thing, but it looks like it'll be a while before I'm comfortable enough for a first flight.

Reactions: Jal7884
I'm up the road about 50 miles from you. So far all I have are a couple of cheapie drones and I'm jealous to say the least. I'm more into the shooting sports but I'm very fascinated with the drone community.

Hi there. Just trying to learn a little about my new-to-me Typhoon H+ that I won on a "waffle" on FB. wow, this thing is amazing. I have friends that are either private pilots or RC pilots, & a couple more that are not local but are drone pilots... so far the responses from them have been impressive re what I got.
I can't wait to learn enough to actually utilize this thing, but it looks like it'll be a while before I'm comfortable enough for a first flight.
That was certainly a great win. In my opinion, the H Plus is one of the best on the market.
The early learning curve is steep for sure, but you will love the results. The camera is awesome. Just spend some time in the "How-to" section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig