Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Missouri

Reaction score
New drone owner, only experience is a little helicopter. Not very successful with that. Participated in the ken-a-vision auction, now I own a Typhoon H.

Hi. Welcome. Tons of great advice on this forum.Use the magnifier upper right corner and search for anything you want. First step is to find the extended manual made by members on this site,and read it and study it. Most questions can be answered .someone can direct you to it. I suck at that. It's downloaded in both my computers and I use it a lot. The H is a blast. Do not crash it. You will get better tips from our more experienced members I'm sure.Which H do you have ? Keith

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Go to the Typhoon H Discussion and How To forums and read through the Sticky Threads at the beginning of each section.

The extended manual is attached to this post. I am assuming you purchased an H480 (Typhoon H or H Pro) with a CGO3+ Camera and not a Typhoon H Plus with the C23 camera.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: 7cyclops
Welcome. Where in mo.? Don't ever feel alone because I have an h or 2 and folks on here have encyclopedic knowledge except me. I'm in st. Louis and can't remember when or if ever seeing anyone else flying drones so this is the place to come.

yeah, its the H, sold without the camera.... also when I picked it up I wasn't very thorough, so my complete "H without camera" was also without blades and the battery charger, sigh. well, there on the way now. I had not found this forum to acquaint myself with the system enough to know what to look for.

I went through the user manual here a couple of days ago, very nice.

Should be some nice places to fly without the drone Gestapo out and about. Oh yeah one thing, somebody said to not crash? True but also remember to lower the landing gear before you land! Not um that uh i know about that um personally ya right but it's good to keep in mind.[emoji848]

Jrevavs5 welcome to drone world. When I got my drone I went to YouTube and I watched many videos. So remember YouTube and this forum is here for you. Happy flying

Reactions: Jimmie and 7cyclops
Hi J
I'm fairly new here too. but in my opinion I'm extremely impressed with the level of knowledge, and genuine willingness to help strangers. Hats off to all senior members!!
I fly and H myself... crashed it within 2 hrs of ownership, so be patient in first flights and learn that machine! and Welcome!
I think.... Am I allowed to say that being a newer member and all?

Hi J
I'm fairly new here too. but in my opinion I'm extremely impressed with the level of knowledge, and genuine willingness to help strangers. Hats off to all senior members!!
I fly and H myself... crashed it within 2 hrs of ownership, so be patient in first flights and learn that machine! and Welcome!
I think.... Am I allowed to say that being a newer member and all?
You can say whatever you like as long as it is drone worthy. Welcome to the site.

Hi! From Independence with a Ken-a-Vision Typhoon H. Looking for the CGO3+ and the battery for the controller. I had the rest.

Hi! From Independence with a Ken-a-Vision Typhoon H. Looking for the CGO3+ and the battery for the controller. I had the rest.
I found this on line, I don’t know if you want to pay that much but buying new is always best. It’s from AliExpress 74F10A11-C013-4803-8ADA-2495A12D1D23.png

Same here, no camera, need the cg03+... there were quite a few of those drones sold without cameras at that sale, most in fact.

I looked through the lots and did not see one Typhoon H with the CGO3+ camera included. There was actually nothing that said all other items would be included (batteries, neck strap, charger and cables, etc.). Stopped me from going for anything as sales were final and you have to pay to have it packed and shipped by a third party.

The good thing is the TH is fun to fly even without the camera. Spent a month doing that while my CGO3+ was out for warranty repair last Spring.

There is an eBay seller that repairs CGO3 and CGO3+ cameras that has been mentioned a few times on here. For your Typhoon H be sure to get the CGO3+ so you will have the 360 deg panning for the camera.

There is an eBay seller that repairs CGO3 and CGO3+ cameras that has been mentioned a few times on here. For your Typhoon H be sure to get the CGO3+ so you will have the 360 deg panning for the camera.
That's who I got my from. I reached out to him directly and told him there were lots hitting the market without cams. The camera I got works fine, but I can't get the drone to connect to the controller. Blue rapid flash, engages camera, then slow red and three beep intervals. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal