Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Missouri

Try unplugging the flight controller, and plugging it back in.
If that doesn't help, use a multimeter to check continuity of each wire going to the receiver.
If still no luck, it probably means you will need to replace the receiver.

Flight Controller 2.jpg

No, it is stuck to the side of the battery box with double sided tape. You can follow the wires to it. I don't have a "further out" picture of it to show the location better, but this is what it looks like:
Receiver.jpg

Orange LED you were checking is on the receiver, if that helps.

Reactions: DoomMeister
You have to remove the bottom shell to get to it. That involves removing the camera mount, the RealSense module if you have it, and the antenna tubes and landing gear.

Reactions: WTFDproject
ok, all requisite tools found and checked, disconnected the receiver from mainboard. Checked continuity between board solder points and connector. all wires check out.

I watched a youtube about the binding process, which included the tilting of the aircraft, I'm not sure I was quite violent enough with it, but I'm not going to re-install the old receiver to find out....

• Haha
Reactions: 7cyclops
I watched a youtube about the binding process, which included the tilting of the aircraft, I'm not sure I was quite violent enough with it, but I'm not going to re-install the old receiver to find out....
No need to be violent, just smoothly tilt forward and back two times moving at least 45 degrees in the forward tilt.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Go here Downloads - Yuneec and download the software GUI. If you are using Windows, after you install the software right click on the icon and choose “Run as Administrator”.

Follow instructions for use starting on page 60 of the attached manual. You will be able to test the motors using this program. It will also test other internal systems.
Do you have a copy of the Software GUI download you can provide. It appears it is no longer available on the Yuneec site or perhaps a Link to download. it. I am new to the Drone world and Typhoon H and I am expanding my Knowledge about this craft. Would love to dig into it but, I can not seem to find this software download any where. Appreciate all help in this matter.

Hello from Gary, Hertfordshire UK. pfCO and CSV qualified flying a Typhoon H Pro. Changed recently from DJI Phantom 4.

Hello from Gary, Hertfordshire UK. pfCO and CSV qualified flying a Typhoon H Pro. Changed recently from DJI Phantom 4.
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Congrats on your certifications for operating for business in the UK. Look forward to your contributions to the community here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal