Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from New Hampshire!

Reaction score
Hi-

Well, I appear to have caught the drone bug. I bought a Tello a week ago, and quickly decided I needed something more capable (but still within a budget my wife won't kill me for!), so I picked up a Breeze. It was the last one at my Wal-Mart, $150, with the controller.

I'm from New Hampshire, on the seacoast area. I've been wanting a drone for a while, and for some reason decided it was time to do it. I'm sure I'll feel the need for additional upgrades at some point, as I'd like to get into professional drone work. I've been trying to figure out the best way to get my 107 certificate, after doing some reading on the topic. For now, I'm just going to have fun learning, and trying to keep crashing to a minimum!

Looking forward to reading tips from all of you on how to get better with it!

Thanks!
-Eric

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Guardian44,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

Be sure to check out the Breeze Discussion and Help sections. We also have the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section. The game needs more participants and is a fun way to meet more people that share your interests. Read the first post for the rules, then checkout the most recent challenge.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430