Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Seattle and a former DJI pilot

Reaction score
First flight of my brand new Typhoon H this evening here in Seattle, WA. After 4+ years of flying DJI, even after only two batteries worth of flight time, I'm a convert!

While I love what DJI did for the market, the repeated complete systems failures and bad firmware updates stranded my platforms on the ground for months. I tried 3DR and others as well, but never found the right balance.

I'm super happy with the stability and features of the Typhoon H so far, and absolutely love the user experience and design. Being focused on aerial video and photography, I'm very excited about the possibilities that the H brings with the 360 camera, and astounded after only a few minutes with the Curved Cable Cam.

Can't wait to post more!

Welcome to the group Steve. I hope you continue to have great experience with your H. It has been a great bird for me as well and after learning how to set up the camera I've been getting great video. That is the whole purpose for flying for me.

Reactions: stevemitchell
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm already deep into reading previous posts to figure out faster battery charging and other recommendations!

Reactions: Hychewright
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm already deep into reading previous posts to figure out faster battery charging and other recommendations!
As is the case with all forums of this nature, you will encounter a wide variety of advice ranging from exactly right down to bad or inaccurate. Weigh the information carefully my friend.

Reactions: abinder
As is the case with all forums of this nature, you will encounter a wide variety of advice ranging from exactly right down to bad or inaccurate. Weigh the information carefully my friend.

Will do! I've been active on many forums of this type, and take recommendations and advice with a grain of salt. Being employed in the technology industry as my day job, I'm aware of the risks in trying the first thing you find posted online :)

Reactions: Steve Carr
First flight of my brand new Typhoon H this evening here in Seattle, WA. After 4+ years of flying DJI, even after only two batteries worth of flight time, I'm a convert!

While I love what DJI did for the market, the repeated complete systems failures and bad firmware updates stranded my platforms on the ground for months. I tried 3DR and others as well, but never found the right balance.

I'm super happy with the stability and features of the Typhoon H so far, and absolutely love the user experience and design. Being focused on aerial video and photography, I'm very excited about the possibilities that the H brings with the 360 camera, and astounded after only a few minutes with the Curved Cable Cam.

Can't wait to post more!

You're really going to love using the 360 control of the gimbal instead of having to yaw the craft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're really going to love using the 360 control of the gimbal instead of having to yaw the craft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already loving that! The sheer control over my shots in general with CCC, 360 camera, better tilt angles etc is just the surface I expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: abinder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval