Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from St. Louis, Missouri

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just purchased Q500 4k recently and completed my maiden flight with it. I love it so far. I had a small love affair with a Bebop 2 but it was short-lived after it crashed into the lake after its 5 flight. I hope my Q500 will last longer!

Reactions: Racepro60
Greeting from Lake of the Ozarks - a great place to fly your drone- AFTER you get some skill in flying! Enjoy your drone. Yuneec has been very good for me. This forum is amazing. So much information. Welcolme

Greeting from Lake of the Ozarks - a great place to fly your drone- AFTER you get some skill in flying! Enjoy your drone. Yuneec has been very good for me. This forum is amazing. So much information. Welcolme

Hi Timbo Slice, Thank you so much. Yes, I am learning new things every day. It is good to know there is another fellow Missourian in this forum

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Reactions: bguneyli
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads
Thank you so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace