Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from the NW coast of Ireland

Reaction score
Hi all

Don't actually own a Yuneec as yet. After reading numerous reviews and a lot here am now looking at a H520 or H520E.
Mostly only played with FPV drones and helicopters got for the kids, fixing after the crashes and upgrading. last year or so began playing with photogrammetry using a DJI Mavic Mini and a self built 580mm quad vehicle.
Work offshore hydrographic survey industry, DGNSS, INS, subsea survey & positioning systems for ROV's and so on. At sea atm, plan is to have a package waiting for me when get home in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: ccox63
Hi and welcome to the forum. You fill find lots of helpful people here that will give you good advice. I am from Newbridge Co Kildare and fly the H-Plus and love it. Hope you enjoy your new drone.
Mike

Hi all

Don't actually own a Yuneec as yet. After reading numerous reviews and a lot here am now looking at a H520 or H520E.
Mostly only played with FPV drones and helicopters got for the kids, fixing after the crashes and upgrading. last year or so began playing with photogrammetry using a DJI Mavic Mini and a self built 580mm quad vehicle.
Work offshore hydrographic survey industry, DGNSS, INS, subsea survey & positioning systems for ROV's and so on. At sea atm, plan is to have a package waiting for me when get home in a couple of weeks.
Great ! I just got mine last week. It's a refurb 1st Edition Typhoon H. I was given a tip to remove the camera until I really get good at flying it.

Reactions: CJB868
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Which ever drone you end up purchasing be sure to checkout the sticky threads on that model’s sub forum. Looking forward to your participation in the community.

Welcome to the Forum CJB868, this is an awesome site very very helpful members with tons of knowledge in information. I fly H pro and Q500 and have various F450 and F550 (DJI) but really enjoy my Yuneec products, love the H and the Q500 - welcome

Reactions: ChucklesR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval