Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from the SF Bay Area

Reaction score
Goodbye DJI, Hello Yuneec

A quick into: Until 4 days ago, I was the (mostly) happy owner of a DJI Phantom 3 Professional. I'd owned it since shortly after it was released. When the Typhoon H was announced, I started doing research...well, as much as I could, as there was little to be found. After its release, and a far greater amount of info being obtainable...plus wanting more/greater/better functionality...the decision was made to sell the P3P, along with everything I had bought for it (and there was a LOT, including an iPad Mini 2), and purchase the Typhoon H. Initially listing it approximately 3 weeks ago, it found its way into the hands of a new "happy owner" 5 days ago. On the way home, I deposited the funds into my account, and, upon my arrival home, I ordered the Typhoon H, along with an additional battery, a second set of props, and a set of PolarPro filters. Except for the extra battery, the accessories arrived two days later, and the drone the following day. Now, it's two days later, the firmware has been updated in both drone, and ST16, and I am about to head out for its inaugural flight. As the song goes, "Happy days are here again....."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin