Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from the UK (New breeze 4k owner)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just thought I want say hi. :)

My name is Marc I'm from the UK I have been into rc stuff for around 22 years on and off and got into drones about 4 months ago so I have a few now and just over a week ago I bought a yuneec breeze 4k, it was on a great offer from argos £199 for the drone, two batteries, transmitter and the fpv goggles, buy now pay a year later lol how could I say no to that..

5osdljOm.jpg

I have been testing the drone out and I'm loving it so far, I do any a few questions for you yuneec experts though so I will spend a day checking the forum out then ask some questions in the correct sections.

Looking forward to talking to like minded people and sharing thoughts and opinions..

Happy RC-ING All..
ATB Marc

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Marc.RCAddict,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Hi guys, thank you very much for the warm welcome. :)

I will definitely read the forum rules, to be totally honest and I'm sure I can be here, I'm dyslexic so reading and searching can be a bit tricky sometimes but I'm sure I'll be fine. As I have a few questions though I will search the forum first to see if I can find the answer or the topics relating to my questions and I'll re-ask there if I can..

Oh awesome I will check Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section, that sounds very interesting indeed.

Thanks again for the welcome. :)
Happy Rc-ing all.
ATB Marc

Hi guys, thank you very much for the warm welcome. :)

I will definitely read the forum rules, to be totally honest and I'm sure I can be here, I'm dyslexic so reading and searching can be a bit tricky sometimes but I'm sure I'll be fine. As I have a few questions though I will search the forum first to see if I can find the answer or the topics relating to my questions and I'll re-ask there if I can..

Oh awesome I will check Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section, that sounds very interesting indeed.

Thanks again for the welcome. :)
Happy Rc-ing all.
ATB Marc
Nice to see another forum member from the U.K.

Don't worry about the dyslexic thing. The old hands here are always ready to help if they can.

Hi mate thank you for the welcome, :)
oyoy...I am also in the UK and new to this forum. I.ve had a good few drones of various quality and prices and i have the BREEZE to be the best most reliable and fun to fly out of all of them. All previos drones are either still LOST IN ACTION or damaged beyond repair. Hope you.re enjoying the BREEZE asmuch as I am in the recent windless sky of the UK. Although the BREEZE does well in mild wind as well....

oyoy...I am also in the UK and new to this forum. I.ve had a good few drones of various quality and prices and i have the BREEZE to be the best most reliable and fun to fly out of all of them. All previos drones are either still LOST IN ACTION or damaged beyond repair. Hope you.re enjoying the BREEZE asmuch as I am in the recent windless sky of the UK. Although the BREEZE does well in mild wind as well....

Welcome to the forum too mate. I'm glad your liking the breeze 4k, yup I'm loving mine too, for the first week I was flying it a few times a day now I'm flying it a few times a week, only due to spare time.. Its a very relaxing drone to fly isn't it its my favourite drone at the moment too and your right it handles wind no problem..

I will upload a video tomorrow night showing my flying in 20-25mph winds, I was shocked and very impressed how well it handled it..

Happy flying mate.
ATB Marc

Welcome to the forum too mate. I'm glad your liking the breeze 4k, yup I'm loving mine too, for the first week I was flying it a few times a day now I'm flying it a few times a week, only due to spare time.. Its a very relaxing drone to fly isn't it its my favourite drone at the moment too and your right it handles wind no problem..

I will upload a video tomorrow night showing my flying in 20-25mph winds, I was shocked and very impressed how well it handled it..

Happy flying mate.
ATB Marc
When I got into drones some years ago I was out every day too. My first drone was a P2V. Crashed it within a few days of getting it. Minor damage and it was in the air again within a few days. I learned my lessons early and now I'm a commercial sUAS pilot. I'm not out anywhere near as often as I was in the early days what with other commitments...I'm retired from proper work now and you wouldn't believe how busy my life has got after retirement.

Looking forward to your video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval