Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Wv.

Reaction score
Yes I'm new to drones too, I bought a Typhoon Q500 4K in January 2019, it was several months before I could even try it out, the weather was not suitable, I wanted to have a decent day to try it for the first time. If anyone is near the Eastern Panhandle of Wv and knows of some good flying areas let me know. Thanks

Reactions: Auburnweedkiller
Welcome to YuneecPilots.com Bryan!

We have a great community here with Yuneec pilots from all over the globe. There is a great amount of information to be found about your aircraft on the site and a good place to start is the sticky threads in the Q500 forums.

We look forward to your contributions to the community.

Yes I'm new to drones too, I bought a Typhoon Q500 4K in January 2019, it was several months before I could even try it out, the weather was not suitable, I wanted to have a decent day to try it for the first time. If anyone is near the Eastern Panhandle of Wv and knows of some good flying areas let me know. Thanks
Here's a manual if you don't already have one.
Welcome, Wv is a beautiful place to fly, :cool:

Attachments

• q500_4k_user_manual-1.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomMeister
Welcome Bryan ! from Pocahontas county many years ago .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis