Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello I'm a new owner of a Q500 4k

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum Jeffery Solorio. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s. ;)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum Jeffery Solorio. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s. ;)
Thank you for the warm welcome, I look forward to being part of the community.

Hey brother. SEE your here also! Good to see a familiar avatar. Traded my 2 Phantoms for a Q500 4K. I'll have to go to ebay and get me another p3a to rebuild. But for now, it's Yuneec time.

Hey brother. SEE your here also! Good to see a familiar avatar. Traded my 2 Phantoms for a Q500 4K. I'll have to go to ebay and get me another p3a to rebuild. But for now, it's Yuneec time.
I'm everywhere! Figured if you were here I better keep an eye on you! :D JK!
How ya liking the Yuneec?

I got the Blade Chroma also. Removed the geo fence on both. The Chroma will allow me to go further than the Yuneec. Is that normal?

I'm everywhere! Figured if you were here I better keep an eye on you! :D JK!
How ya liking the Yuneec?
Hey brother. Quick question. When I let her hover ,she wants to"wiggle". Kinda like a blackbird x10. Is this normal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis