Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello pilots

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is AJ and I just was gifted my first drone, a yuneek typhoon h for Christmas.
This drone is so cool. I am really enjoying it so far. I have no photography background or drone background though. I am a car guy. I usually frequent the nsxprime forums as I own a 91 Acura nsx fully modified with a supercharger. But I can see that after flying the typhoon a few times, I am hooked!

I look forward to using these forums to help myself and others. I'm pretty sure I just unwrapped my new hobby.:) The ST16 was a bit overwhelming but that is why I wanted the typhoon. My other choice was a mavic pro but it just looked like a toy. I am already realizing the potential this drone actually has. Plus the retractable landing gear with a full 360 degree view is just awesome.
Anyhow, I look forward to posting here and glad there is a forum for drones as it made customizing and rebuilding my car a breeze!:cool:

Reactions: yerrickl
Welcome, but please do take your time in learning how to fly and how the H works. I very highly recommend setting the H aside for a little bit. Go to the local hobby shop an obtain a cheap practice quad to get some stick time on. They are far better to crash and destroy during the initial learning process. That way the H will still be there for you when you are more capable of using it without crashing.

Hello everyone,

My name is AJ and I just was gifted my first drone, a yuneek typhoon h for Christmas.
This drone is so cool. I am really enjoying it so far. I have no photography background or drone background though. I am a car guy. I usually frequent the nsxprime forums as I own a 91 Acura nsx fully modified with a supercharger. But I can see that after flying the typhoon a few times, I am hooked!

I look forward to using these forums to help myself and others. I'm pretty sure I just unwrapped my new hobby.:) The ST16 was a bit overwhelming but that is why I wanted the typhoon. My other choice was a mavic pro but it just looked like a toy. I am already realizing the potential this drone actually has. Plus the retractable landing gear with a full 360 degree view is just awesome.
Anyhow, I look forward to posting here and glad there is a forum for drones as it made customizing and rebuilding my car a breeze!:cool:
Welcome! You will love it for sure. Now once you get more accustomed to using it....use follow me and have it follow your NSX! That would be a cool shot...remember to do that in an open area...no trees or power lines.

Bill W.

Welcome, but please do take your time in learning how to fly and how the H works. I very highly recommend setting the H aside for a little bit. Go to the local hobby shop an obtain a cheap practice quad to get some stick time on. They are far better to crash and destroy during the initial learning process. That way the H will still be there for you when you are more capable of using it without crashing.

I second this. I bought a couple of those cheap 35 dollar nano drones without the gps.. flying inside is a challenge.. also flying outside is even harder.

If you haven't already done so, pop the SD card from the H into your computer and review the files that are on it. Copy and save them to a folder on your computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson