Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello, Tintin, is there anyone in the E90?

Reaction score
An anecdote today with an E90 who made the head and did not want to work.
Yesterday, four normal flights where everything went very well.
Today, arrived on the ground, ignition of the H520 and the E90 remains obtinémént nose pointed to the ground. Nothing, several attempts but nothing helps.
I do not understand, the camera is recognized and connects to the radio, I have the video back (it is beautiful the turf, given the position of the camera) and the return of the telemetry. The H520 starts and can take off but with a soft camera .....
Well, back home, I may say a firmware problem, but by checking on the radio all firmware radio and h520 are correct.
The problem was finally solved by resetting the camera using the two buttons under the camera while the H520 was turned on.
Then cut the h520 and re-ignition the H520, and there, miraculously, the camera is recovering and reacts to all the controls of the radio.
What happened ? I do not know. Is there an interaction with the last update?
I point out that a few days ago, when the H520 was switched on, the E90 started spinning (like one of us on the forum) and did not do it again.
Hello, Tintin, my E90 is she haunted ..........

Reactions: Steve Carr

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Sometimes my car refuses to shift (automatic transimission). I have to pull over, shut off the car and restart it. Then everything works fine. Anything that has a computer or wears a bra is going to give you trouble at some point.

Reaction score
Sometimes my car refuses to shift (automatic transimission). I have to pull over, shut off the car and restart it. Then everything works fine. Anything that has a computer or wears a bra is going to give you trouble at some point.
Can relate to that a little bit.
Only trouble is, my car doesn't have any gears at all. Just this thingy that let's me move forward or reverse when I put my foot on the acelorator.
That's electric cars with computers for you. Not too sure about computers with bras though. Haven't seen one of them yet. Who sells them, DJI, Yuneec or Parrot? 🤔😜

Reactions: John Hennessy

arruntus

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
All these last problems of the E90 can be perfectly problems of the last 2 updates because they have appeared at the same time. I still don't update, but if it's true that I had the problem I told you, that the H520 was frozen in the air when I activate the RTL. It is clear that the firmware of the E90 is still not polished and that the different camera versions almost certainly have something to do with it o_O

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Anything that has a computer or wears a bra is going to give you trouble at some point.
Point being, do not let your computer wear a bra... let those Hard Drives be freeeeeeeeee... 🙃

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytn70