Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello to friends in the forum, mantisin Q What is wind resistance,

Reaction score
I bought it new but I can return it in 14 days. Very good price I bought. .but I want to know the wind resistance, in a video the blue air was flying 100 kmh wind, the mantis fly away in the wind how many kmh ?

I edited the first part of this post to English- DM moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LinsonW may know the answer for this question. I cannot find any mention in the documentation, but it has to be at least 72kmh as that is the speed in Sport mode.

I don’t think I would be out in winds that strong trying to fly a multirotor aircraft for fun. The Mantis Q is a consumer level aircraft.

Most likely the only way you would lose the Mantis Q due to wind is if you are flying with GPS disabled and fly beyond the range of the controller. With GPS enabled the Mantis Q will return to home if connection to the controller is lost.

@LinsonW may know the answer for this question. I cannot find any mention in the documentation, but it has to be at least 72kmh as that is the speed in Sport mode.

I don’t think I would be out in winds that strong trying to fly a multirotor aircraft for fun. The Mantis Q is a consumer level aircraft.

Most likely the only way you would lose the Mantis Q due to wind is if you are flying with GPS disabled and fly beyond the range of the controller. With GPS enabled the Mantis Q will return to home if connection to the controller is lost.

Provided it can outfly the wind!

[emoji41]

I normally fly it when wind is not big, not feel big wind resistance when forward.
For sure please pay attention when wind is higher than 4 level.
What do you mean "flying 100 kmh wind"?

I don't know of any consumer drone that can fly in 100kmh / 62mph.

Demek istediğim, rüzgar direncine kadar mı anafi 50 km / s, mavic hava 100 km / s , mantis ?

Translated:

I mean, up to wind resistance anafi 50 km / h, mavic air 100 km / h, mantis?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "DoomMeister, gönderi: 170381, üye: 12772"] [USER = 18457] @LinsonW [/ USER] bu sorunun cevabını biliyor olabilir. Dokümantasyonda hiç bir terim bulamıyorum, ancak Spor modundaki hızın en az 72kmh olması gerekiyor.

Bir multirotor uçağıyla eğlenmek için uçmaya çalışırken o kadar güçlü olacağımı sanmıyorum. Mantis Q, tüketici düzeyinde bir uçaktır.

Mantis Q'yu kaybetmenin tek yolu, GPS devre dışı uçuyor ve kontrolörün menzilinin dışına uçuyor olmanızdır. GPS etkinken, kontrolöre bağlantı kesilirse Mantis Q eve döner. [/ ALINTI]
Speed up to 72 kmh , wind resistance up to ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy