Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help finding the landing gear T type connectors

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm in search for the T Type connectors that connect the 12mm downrod with the 10mm horizontal landing gear rods & all Ive been able to find thus far are 16mm to 10mm T Type connectors used on a tarot drone so they wont work. I've already bought 12mm CF rods and 10mm CF rods to both give me a bit of height and horizontal length for landing plus im figuring that if I can make it work to where it will clear the props then I can adapt 2 r/c plane snow skis for winter landing on top of snow because they are extremely light weight and would open up the territory to possibly implement some pontoon if your ever flying near a lake. are any of you able to assist me with this thanks tom c

I have a hunch Yuneec will be the only source. The dimensions may well be something made only for them.

Hi everyone I'm in search for the T Type connectors that connect the 12mm downrod with the 10mm horizontal landing gear rods & all Ive been able to find thus far are 16mm to 10mm T Type connectors used on a tarot drone so they wont work. I've already bought 12mm CF rods and 10mm CF rods to both give me a bit of height and horizontal length for landing plus im figuring that if I can make it work to where it will clear the props then I can adapt 2 r/c plane snow skis for winter landing on top of snow because they are extremely light weight and would open up the territory to possibly implement some pontoon if your ever flying near a lake. are any of you able to assist me with this thanks tom c

Snow skies! Wow.
Ask some of the drone suppliers. Frank at Carolina D. may have ideas you can use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval