Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help needed

Reaction score
Gentlemen.

I need you help. Yunnec claims I'm in a NFZ here: Latitude: 55.397121 | Longitude: 12.841528
I've checked with the Swedish authorities Luftfartsverket (LFV.SE) and I don't see that I'm violate any NFZ!

Official Swedish Drone Map:
LFV

Please check the confirm the coordinates above and (hopefully) confirm that i'm not a total idiot...

BTW to fix my problem Yuneec support this morning proposed the following solution:

"We are sorry to give you the bad news but if the St-16s shows that you are in or near a NFZ, the only option will be to change location.

At YUNEEC, we actively seek to improve airspace security, and we are committed to incorporating security features into products that are primarily flown by private users, allowing even untrained pilots to enjoy a risk-free flight experience. For commercial pilots with appropriate training and experience, we offer our commercial H520 drone, which does not include no-fly zones.

If you also have the appropriate training, it is in exceptional cases justified and for a cost allowance to disable the No Fly Zones of your Typhoon H Plus.

For this we need the following documents:
- A copy of your certificate according to LuftVO §21a paragraph 4 ("Drone Driving License" / "proof of knowledge")
- A copy of your identity document (identity card or passport)
- A copy of your proof of insurance
- The signed declaration of exemption

The service fee for the permanent removal of the NoFlyZone is EUR 249.00 incl. VAT and includes pick-up and return of the Typhoon H Plus."

and I'm not going down that road for sure...

// Martin

Does the NFZ warning totally prohibit flight, or are you just in a restricted altitude zone according to Yuneec?

This is not boding well for commercial pilots that wish to use the H+. Having to send the craft in for NFZ removal is also a major minus. Not to mention the cost.

Does the NFZ warning totally prohibit flight, or are you just in a restricted altitude zone according to Yuneec?

This is not boding well for commercial pilots that wish to use the H+. Having to send the craft in for NFZ removal is also a major minus. Not to mention the cost.

I can fly but not get it into Smart Mode because the of this error: "The drone is within the restricted safety area, Smart mode cannot be enabled"

I looked at the area you gave coordinates for using the AirMap app and there are no NFZ’s in that area. Yuneec should publish a map of the NFZ’s built into their systems.

Reactions: ECKEROTH
They should have it on their website, so it can be consulted before purchase of any Yuneec system.

Post purchase secrecy is also a major slap in the customer’s face. When something like that is built into the system, the customer should have access to that data.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis