Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help please!!!

Reaction score
Help guys please!!!!.

I set up a password to connect the camera to the st16, 8 digits pass and whet I type the password it say invalid connect password.
Is there any way to reset the pass??
So now my st16 won't recognize my drone unit. I also type the default 1234567890 and nothing happened :(

Im using a yuneec h520 with the e90 camera.

Not sure the camera files are the same, but try this:
Format the sd card.
Place it in the camera and turn on the 520. After it is fully booted, turn it off.
Remove the sd card and look for a file named "wireless.conf". Open that file with notepad and it should show you the current password on the camera.

I did the sd card format. Nothing happened. Only DCIM and TMP_pload without any files inside.
I do have the option to see hidden files. Theres is no other files :(

Obviously the camera is using a different method to store the password. Perhaps @Bob520 will see your post and provide some useful direction.

Obviously the camera is using a different method to store the password. Perhaps @Bob520 will see your post and provide some useful direction.
My quick on the fly response would be to download the camera, gimbal and autopilot firmware to a micro sd card. Insert the card in the camera and turn the aircraft on. The camera will flash purple and then go green. Restart the airframe and wait for the airframe to be fully on. Try to connect the st16 to the airframe. I'll get a better answer when I'm not in the field.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thank for the answer bob520.
I’m going to try that tomorrow because is 1am here at Chile.

I got an email fro yuneec saying that I have to press a hidden button at the bottom of the camera at the same time that I press the turn on button. Keep thouse button press for 5 to 6 second.
That should make a troubleshooting restore. Then they told me to use the default password but I got the same error.

They will call me on Monday. But why is so difficult to make a password reset..

I feel so frustrated. More than 3thousand dollar and my yuneec unit doesn’t work.

Attachments

• 47F8C506-A854-4D25-9921-A14A02C2B166.jpeg
    47F8C506-A854-4D25-9921-A14A02C2B166.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,176
Thank for the answer bob520.
I’m going to try that tomorrow because is 1am here at Chile.

I got an email fro yuneec saying that I have to press a hidden button at the bottom of the camera at the same time that I press the turn on button. Keep thouse button press for 5 to 6 second.
That should make a troubleshooting restore. Then they told me to use the default password but I got the same error.

They will call me on Monday. But why is so difficult to make a password reset..

I feel so frustrated. More than 3thousand dollar and my yuneec unit doesn’t work.
its a communications and theft prevention item to make it more difficult to reset the password. At least they made it easy to set your own password using the DataPilot. That's why I am very careful to watch what I am typing when I change my password for the connection.

Try to keep that button pressed and without releasing it turns on the H520. After a couple of seconds after turning it on, you release it. It is a method used in many devices, it is important not to release it, that someone help you if you can not alone.

its a communications and theft prevention item to make it more difficult to reset the password. At least they made it easy to set your own password using the DataPilot. That's why I am very careful to watch what I am typing when I change my password for the connection.

I was too.. I mean you have to type the new password and then you have to type it again. If it does not match you have to do it again.
And my password is a combination of 8 numbers very easy.

Try to keep that button pressed and without releasing it turns on the H520. After a couple of seconds after turning it on, you release it. It is a method used in many devices, it is important not to release it, that someone help you if you can not alone.

I did it like 3 times by now. After keeping the button pressed the camera will not blink anymore and then you have to reset the drone unit to recovery the connection. The problems is that it keep saying that my password is invalid and the default password too.

Let's hope when they call you on Monday, you work it out. Maybe it's silly like you don't have to have the SD card inserted in it, or when you reset it to remove it or something like that.

Please tell us what you've been told and if you've got it up and running :)

I did it like 3 times by now. After keeping the button pressed the camera will not blink anymore and then you have to reset the drone unit to recovery the connection. The problems is that it keep saying that my password is invalid and the default password too.
Can you connect the tablet side to the camera? Back out to the tablet menu. Slide your finger down on the right side of the screen from the top. Tap on Wi-Fi. Find your camera. Put in your password and see if the tablet connects. If it does go back into data pilot and it should automatically connect to the camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoynader
Yeah that was what i was typing. The solutiom was to connect the table to the e90 using the android wifi wihouth usimg the data pilot.!!!!!!

Now if i restar i have instant automatic connection.
Now my bird can fly!!!

Thank for your time and for the help.

hello unfortunately

after upgrading everything, I cannot connect to my cam anymore
I made the reset with hidden button: it was ok as the camera <as working but no light
then reboot and red light then white blinding and green blinding

if I go through the tablet or directly to the DataPilot, always: incorrect password or identification problem

i am too tired of this :(
if someone understand where is the problem

I think that the reste was working (I pushed as showed on the picture)
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval