Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help Please !

That's exactly what I think too.
Contacted them via the dealer on Wednesday evening.
Nothing heard since.

Here's how goofy I am.................................... I plugged in the cable into the camera and cussed for a half-hour that it would not connect! Then realized it connects to the aircraft port! Dumbass. Had to swap the USB port on computer once, then it fired up.

Snerd, what "other" port did you try to plug into? The sd card slot? :) curious, as there are only two ports on the H

Now I am really confused Snerd ! it must be early stages of Alzheimer setting in, because I can't remember even seeing the port under battery housing on the main body and can't remember in all the excitement how I update my craft! LOL !:( I just remember it did!?!

But don't listen to me too much, I'm stumbling along also lol!!
My Brain Fart just cleared ! . I did update, but I did it with the extracted firmware to sd card and then sd card to camera sd slot!, Wow ! and I haven't even sipped the Jack yet LOL ! So you are talking about updating via the GUI and cabling to the bird right? I have never seen instructions of "How Too" that way, do you have links to a vid to do it that way? The only video I found was this one, and did it this way:

My Brain Fart just cleared ! . I did update, but I did it with the extracted firmware to sd card and then sd card to camera sd slot!, Wow ! and I haven't even sipped the Jack yet LOL ! So you are talking about updating via the GUI and cabling to the bird right? I have never seen instructions of "How Too" that way, do you have links to a vid to do it that way? The only video I found was this one, and did it this way:
Correct, but I haven't tried to update firmware that way. There is a section in the GUI that says it can be done. I was just trying to connect to the GUI to see what is was all about.

So then, when you connect the GUI to the H, you use the body port, to view and adjust setting as distance limits and gains/expos, not the camera port, and that is what you were doing correct? The FOG has cleared ! Then what is the micro usb port on the camera for? to update camera only?
Boy!, they need to get the "Kitchen Table" guy back on to do video" how too's"! Because I haven't seen so many holes on a body, since Bonnie and Clyde ! LOL !:rolleyes:

So then, when you connect the GUI to the H, you use the body port, to view and adjust setting as distance limits and gains/expos, not the camera port, and that is what you were doing correct? The FOG has cleared ! Then what is the micro usb port on the camera for? to update camera only?
Boy!, they need to get the "Kitchen Table" guy back on to do videos how too's! Because I haven't seen so many holes on a body, since Bonnie and Clyde ! LOL !:rolleyes:
Exactly! You can change some of the height and distance settings for Smart and Angle modes in there, and look at other stuff. Do some testing too, I think. I have no idea what the camera port is for. Yet!

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval