Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help...

Reaction score
Hello, please help! I have a two drone with remote ST10 +, after the last update there is no RF file! I can't connect to either CHROMA or YUNEEC Q500 ....
If possible send me a normal firmware for ST10 + which contains TX, RF and UPDATE to email: [email protected]. ?
...I am from Bulgaria and please excuse me for the bad English....

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Did you create a new model and bind to it after the update?

I do not believe there has been an update released that had an RF file. Certainly none I remember.
There have been many update failures on ST10+ because of the poor wording of the Yuneec instructions.
I would advise doing the update again, this time using the instructions contained in Attachment 34 (ST10+ Firmware Update) of the PDF document contained in ""Way To Fix Drones project".

You can try doing a factory reset. I do not think it will help, but it might.

If running the update again using correct instructions does not help, you can do a complete reload using the instructions in "ST10+/ST10 Un-Brick Guide". These instructions are complex, and you may need the help of someone very fluent in English.

Reactions: Russell Smith

I do not believe there has been an update released that had an RF file. Certainly none I remember.
There have been many update failures on ST10+ because of the poor wording of the Yuneec instructions.
I would advise doing the update again, this time using the instructions contained in Attachment 34 (ST10+ Firmware Update) of the PDF document contained in ""Way To Fix Drones project".

If running the update again using correct instructions does not help, you can do a complete reload using the instructions in "ST10+/ST10 Un-Brick Guide". These instructions are complex, and you may need the help of someone very fluent in English.

yes, I created a new model, there is nothing in the bind, when I mount the camera in the bind it sees and connects to it, but the drones do not see them.
6 months ago there was an RF file during the update and everything became easy, now after a reset it is gone

same here... the last upgrade I performed only had the TX...

Also the transmitter enters the "system restore" mode every time after the firmware update and 4/5 restart .... I can't select a function, only with volume up and down I can move the modes. After switching off and on, the system returns to version 31, as if I did not update.

Updates for the ST-10?? Is Yunnec still making software updates for the Q500? Does Yuneec still support the Q500?
I bought my H+ in 2016 and haven't looked at my Q500 ever since....

please who has ST 10+ v 31, to connect it to the computer, to open the firmware folder, to copy the rf folder and the file in it and to send it to me by e-mail: [email protected]. or on viber: + 359886644205-Momchil Bachvarov
?

I tried to find the folders. The method of accessing the Android folders of the ST10 + with a non-Android (PC) computer is not obvious.
Can you provide instructions on how to do this?

Again, I would mention that many firmware updates have gone wrong due to the wording of the instructions provided by Yuneec. I would suggest written instructions provided earlier in Post №2. The SECOND stage of the update is most often overlooked by those who use Yuneec instructions. The second stage of the update is for the controller's operating system.

Google Translator:
Опитах се да намеря папките. Методът за достъп до Android папките на ST10 + с компютър, който не е Android, не е очевиден.
Можете ли да предоставите инструкции как да направите това?

Отново бих споменал, че много актуализации на фърмуера са се объркали поради формулировката на инструкциите, предоставени от Yuneec. Бих предложил писмени инструкции, предоставени по-рано в Пост №2. ВТОРИЯТ етап на актуализацията най-често се пренебрегва от тези, които използват инструкциите на Yuneec. Вторият етап от актуализацията е за операционната система на контролера.

Hello, when you connect st 10 + to the computer, it comes out as a device recognized as "st10 +", you open the device, there is a folder "firmware" in which there should be two subfolders - "tx" and "rf". I miss this file "rf", which clearly recognizes the codes of q500 and chroma, without this "rf" file I do not see the drones for bind, I see the camera- "cg02" -, I bind with it, it is visible on st10 + on the screen, but it is not controlled and does not see either q500 or chroma. Everything happened from wrong selection of reset from the menu of st10 + ...

6/8 months ago downloaded the firmware from the official site of yuneec, everything was fine and the file "rf" was there, now it seems as if no one has heard of it, it is not in any firmware

Hello, when you connect st 10 + to the computer, it comes out as a device recognized as "st10 +", you open the device, there is a folder "firmware" in which there should be two subfolders - "tx" and "rf". I miss this file "rf", which clearly recognizes the codes of q500 and chroma, without this "rf" file I do not see the drones for bind, I see the camera- "cg02" -, I bind with it, it is visible on st10 + on the screen, but it is not controlled and does not see either q500 or chroma. Everything happened from wrong selection of reset from the menu of st10 + ...
Forgive me, but yes, I understand the basics. The issue is that when I connect the computer to the controller, I can only see the SD card. That is no different than if you view the SD card on the computer itself. I have no access to the internal storage of the controller. When you connect on your computer, are you somehow seeing the controller's internal storage, or only the controller's SD card. Here is what I see:

Google Translation:
Простете ми, но да, разбирам основите. Въпросът е, че когато свържа компютъра към контролера, виждам само SD картата. Това не е по-различно, отколкото ако гледате SD картата на самия компютър. Нямам достъп до вътрешното хранилище на контролера. Когато се свързвате на вашия компютър, виждате ли по някакъв начин вътрешната памет на контролера или само SD картата на контролера. Ето какво виждам:
ST10+.jpg

I see exactly what you see, I was hoping that when the st10 + works normally, there will be a subfolder "rf" in the "firmware" folder, obviously this will not happen ...I don't know how this file disappeared. In "bind" I see only the camera on the right, the field on the left is empty, I select the camera, it binds with it, but the drone does not exist. I don't know what went wrong ...

Sounds like one of the RF modules doesn't work. Since the controller will not connect to either the Chroma or the Q500, it is almost certainly the one in the controller.
There are several verification options:
1.) Bad antenna. This seems unlikely, as there are two of them and they rarely fail at all.
2.) Corrosion of the antenna connections of the RF module. It's worth checking out, but it's not very likely.
3.) Corrosion of the ribbon connectors of the RF module. This happens sometimes, and at least it would be plausible. You need to check and clean the connectors on both ends of the ribbon. Also all other connectors on the RF module.
4.) Update failed. If any part of the update fails to complete, the results are unpredictable. The second half of the update, the "SYSTEM" update, is particularly likely to cause a problem with the RF module.
5.) If none of the above solves the problem, it is likely that the RF module has failed.

Google Translation:
Звучи като един от RF модулите не работи. Тъй като контролерът няма да се свърже нито с Chroma, нито с Q500, той почти сигурно е този в контролера.
Има няколко опции за проверка:
1.) Лоша антена. Това изглежда малко вероятно, тъй като са двама и рядко изобщо се провалят.
2.) Корозия на антенните връзки на RF модула. Струва си да се провери, но не е много вероятно.
3.) Корозия на лентовите съединители на RF модула. Това се случва понякога и поне би било правдоподобно. Трябва да проверите и почистите съединителите от двата края на лентата. Също така всички останали съединители на RF модула.
4.) Актуализацията не бе успешна. Ако някоя част от актуализацията не успее да завърши, резултатите са непредсказуеми. Втората половина на актуализацията, актуализацията "СИСТЕМА", е особено вероятно да причини проблем с RF модула.
5.) Ако нищо от горното не реши проблема, вероятно е RF модулът да е отказал.

everything happened after binding q500 with wizard, then st10 + no longer saw the drone, but saw chroma, I tried bind with q500 as described - I tilted it to 45 ° twice, while releasing a bind to st10 +, - it didn't work , I tried several times ... until then I saw chroma, I also saw cg02, it was controlled, but there was no image on the display, but chroma was flying, after rummaging in the menu I pressed reset, I confirmed, and ... I lost both chroma and cg02 ... the update from the yuneec site, I installed ...- it won't-see the camera, however, and it has an image, but it doesn't see both drones ...
almost 8 months ago it happened again, but then after the first update and it was fine

Blade Chroma started, accidentally-with the ground station on- I turned the drone upside down for 2 minutes-to turn on the camera and the drone went into "bind" mode, I checked st10+ -and oooh joy-there is .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis