Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Here to learn, and hopefully later share knowledge about the Yuneec drones.

Reaction score
Here to learn, and hopefully to later be able to share knowledge about the Yuneec drones. A week ago I did not own a drone, today I have 5, a used Q500 4K, a crashed Teeggi X35 which I repaired, and 3 throw-away toy drones. I recently purchased the Q500 4K, with aftermarket case and all the standard accessories. I flew the Q500 for the first time yesterday (5-8-21). Nervous, I was, and probably will be for some time to come. I made some labels for it, the FAA registration number, and just in case, a, "REWARD IF FOUND; CALL XXX-XXX-XXXX." After confirming the drone was operational I ordered a couple of 6000mah Venom batteries and an EV-PEAK DY1 dual battery balance-charger. Hopefully the additional new batteries will give me the air time to perform the tasks for which I purchase the drone...

“Flying can be easy at times, but with the wrong machine or the wrong person at the controls, it is the most difficult thing in the world.” —Paul Gallagher

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Explore the sticky threads in the Q500 Discussion and How To forums. There is a lot of essential information on how to care for and fly your Q500.

Reactions: 7cyclops
I wonder if buying a drone that, "Looks Like New," with flight logs that confirm very little air time, is going to work out. In looking for spare/replacement batteries and other parts for both the controller and drone it seems the batteries are either scarce or exceedingly costly. I guess I'll be flying as much as possible, if this - Bleep, Bleep, Bleep - wind ever lets up.

I wonder if buying a drone that, "Looks Like New," with flight logs that confirm very little air time, is going to work out. In looking for spare/replacement batteries and other parts for both the controller and drone it seems the batteries are either scarce or exceedingly costly. I guess I'll be flying as much as possible, if this - Bleep, Bleep, Bleep - wind ever lets up.
Have you tried here for batteries?

Yesterday for the first time I heard the same beeps. I turned the craft off and restarted it and it stopped. Why? someone here knows for sure. It's probably in the manual and once again someone will be along. I would like to know also.

Yesterday for the first time I heard the same beeps. I turned the craft off and restarted it and it stopped. Why? someone here knows for sure. It's probably in the manual and once again someone will be along. I would like to know also.
Hey Pb Sometimes You are rather funny. You got your beeps and bleeps a little mixed up.Cheers to you,wishing you all the best in your hip surgery and current aches and pains. I can relate to all that, but I still choose to ignore it and trudge on.Kudos to you and helping our vets.Give more details on your BEEPS and someone on here will figure it out. What craft? When do es it beep? Drone or transmitter? all info you can give will help to help you.KC

For me it was the q500 that I mentioned I fixed with help. Are you referring to my beeps or the other gentleman's. I am not worried honest, I just would like to know something.

• Sad
Did you take the battery out and push back in? That worked for me after I heard the BLEEP and it hasn't happened again. Luck? dunno.

• Sad
Did you take the battery out and push back in? That worked for me after I heard the BLEEP and it hasn't happened again. Luck? dunno.
The, "Bleep, Bleep, Bleep - wind" wasn't about a noise the drone or controller was making. It was me uttering obscenities about the wind blowing 20 to 30 miles an hour when I wanted to try out my new-to-me drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval